“Lunch time first visit”

Price range: US$19 - US$39
Reviewed 17 May 2018

Just the two of us us tried this out for the first time, booked the table online, easy to do. Staff very friendly, seated straight away, and ordered drinks which arrived promptly. We took a while to choose food, but this was no problem, meals came one was meat one fish, both delicious, offered sauces etc. Restaurant busy, children were allowed, lovely setting and spotless.

MandC-GPark, Assistant Manager at Miller & Carter Gosforth Park, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2018

Christine A,

Thank you for such a great 5* review!

We are very happy to hear about how your first experience with Miller & Carter went and how much you enjoyed your lunch.

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

Upon visiting friends in the North East, we decided to go out for food. I can often be dubious about newly established restaurants but we decided to give Miller and Carter Gosforth a go!

From the moment we all walked in we were greeted worh smiles and genuine welcoming faces, the host Chris sat us all down in a comfy and private booth and told us all to ‘enjoy our first time’- it certainly won’t be the last.

Our sever Phil had a cheeky smile and was attentive without being annoying. He was also equipped with great knowledge of food and drink, helping us to pair wines to complement the flavours of our steaks and even our steak sauces.

In the end we opted for cocktails, which were sublime without having to re-mortgage the house for.

Our Steaks were cooked to perfection, so thank you for that. I love dining in Steak houses, but so often what you’ve ordered isn’t quite right.
All of our party ended up more or less licking their plate clean.

The Beef Dripping sauce is absolutely phenomenal.

Thanks to everyone at Miller and Carter Gosforth for surpassing all of my expectations. We will be back next time we are in the North East!

*Rings Bell Again*

MandC-GPark, Assistant Manager at Miller & Carter Gosforth Park, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Edwardboss,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review!

We are very happy to hear about how your first experience with Miller & Carter went and how well our team looked after you.

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

We visited on a Sunday and enjoyed the three course set menu. There was 6 of us in total including a child who ordered from the young diners menu. We all enjoyed our food and were amazed at the quality and amazing food. We will definitely be back. Our sever was Adonia who talked us knowledgeably through the menu and give us plenty of information about what was on offer. Drinks were prompt and cocktails lovely. All the staff I spoke to at the bar and who took us to our table were friendly and made us feel very welcome.

MandC-GPark, Assistant Manager at Miller & Carter Gosforth Park, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Lyns987,

Thank you taking the time to leave us a 5* review!

It’s great to hear such great feedback and we are glad to hear how much you enjoyed your Sunday lunch dining as a family with us! I will pass on your special thanks to Adonia for delivering you great service on your visit.

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

Love M&C and regularly go to the city centre branch. Having a new restaurant open a little closer to home is a great bonus. Went last night to test it out. All I can say is it’s as good as it can get - restaurant is lovely, food is really good quality and beautifully cooked and presented. Bistro rump and ribeye both delicious. For me it’s great value as well at £30 a head for 2 courses and drinks. Staff were so polite and helpful and Jess our server was great. We will definitely be back as it’s now so handy to just pop along.

Mcbaker1103,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review!

It’s always good to hear how much our guests have enjoyed visiting us at Gosforth Park after being regulars at our Newcastle branch. I’m glad to hear we lived up to your expectations.

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

My daughter & I came here for the 1st time (normally visit the Newcastle M&C). So glad we came here. It’s a lovely impressive new building & we were greeted warmly on our arrival. As we were early, we had a drink in the bar whilst our table was prepared for us. A fantastic barman, Ricky, made us amazing cocktails & was very warm & friendly! At our table, we opted for steak. I had the bistro style rump & my daughter had the 8oz rump. Both were fantastic but mine was a little underdone (it was a very thick steak) so I asked Emile (our very attentive waiter) if mine could be cooked a little more. Only waited 5 minutes for it to be delivered back to me. It was absolutely delicious & I was offered a free dessert ! I chose the lemon posset which came to the table with staff singing happy birthday to me!! I had an amazing night & will definitely be back. Thanks to all the staff & chefs. Special thanks go to Ricky the barman & Emile the waiter. Well done guys!

Vincenzo,

Thank you for such a great 5* review!

We are very happy to hear about how your first experience with Miller & Carter was and how you enjoyed your birthday celebration with us! I will pass on your special thanks to Emile and Ricky for making this extra special for you.