Booked 2 nights in the January sale £60 for 2 nights BB an absolute bargain.
Room was ready on arrival 3pm.
Everything was perfect Room,Leisure facilities,breakfast and the staff were so friendly.
The only downside was the distance from Newcastle centre, your better getting the Metro from Northumberland Park a mile from the hotel then a 20 minute journey.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Newcastle is ideally located to enjoy the full range of attractions in a vibrant city of Newcastle and just 4 miles from the coast. Sample the famous nightlife, or step back in time to one of the many historical attractions such as the Medieval Castle or Tyne Bridge. Newcastle also has it all on the cultural front, offering a range of art galleries, such as the new world class Baltic Centre for Contemporary Art. Village Hotel Newcastle has 157 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, a relaxing Spa, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, 25 Metre Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding License, free wi-fi throughout the hotel and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Village Hotel Newcastle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Newcastle Hotel Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Village Hotel And Leisure Newcastle