We booked 3 days/2nights to celebrate our anniversary, and was far the worst hotel we've been. On the check in I was informed the breakfast was included, next morning when we gave the room number the staff member told us we didn't have breakfast included, and he didn't gave us any options.
In a room it was just 1 towel, I spoke with the cleaning lady and told her our booking was 2 adults so we would need another towel, the answer: "help yourself out from the trolley". Next day again 1 towel and cleaning products leftover on the room.
For all fancy marketing on the website the money is not worthy.
Very disappointed and definitely not coming back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Newcastle is ideally located to enjoy the full range of attractions in a vibrant city of Newcastle and just 4 miles from the coast. Sample the famous nightlife, or step back in time to one of the many historical attractions such as the Medieval Castle or Tyne Bridge. Newcastle also has it all on the cultural front, offering a range of art galleries, such as the new world class Baltic Centre for Contemporary Art. Village Hotel Newcastle has 157 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, a relaxing Spa, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, 25 Metre Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding License, free wi-fi throughout the hotel and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Village Hotel Newcastle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Newcastle Hotel Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Village Hotel And Leisure Newcastle