Staybridge Suites Newcastle(Newcastle upon Tyne)
US$82
  • Breakfast included
Kensington House Aparthotel(Newcastle upon Tyne)
US$264
US$77
US$71
  • Restaurant
The Vermont Hotel(Newcastle upon Tyne)
US$103
US$84
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Express Newcastle City Centre(Newcastle upon Tyne)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$72
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Indigo Newcastle(Newcastle upon Tyne)
US$101
US$91
  • Restaurant
Royal Station Hotel(Newcastle upon Tyne)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$72
  • Pool
US$146
US$107
Sandman Newcastle
  • Restaurant
Malmaison Newcastle(Newcastle upon Tyne)
US$119
US$115
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
All reviewstune hotelcomfort packagebudget hoteladd onsgreat locationstayed hereone nightno windowrooms are smalldean streetwi fiair concity centrebars and restaurantsminute walkdouble bednight life
Reviewed 27 March 2018

Hi.
I have recently booked three recent stays at your hotel in Newcastle. February 23rd booked with Expedia two people over 60 years of age allocated 3rd floor only one towel in room and safe not working. After trekking up to the third floor only to do it all again to get another towel. I got towel and girl on reception said she would sort safe out. Safe still not working but gave up as couldnt be bothered with stairs again.
March 9th-11th booked direct with easy hotel. Told lift not working again given 4th floor. 1 towel in room back down stairs again !!
March 11th booked direct with easyhotel confirmation number 97196330.4th floor again no lift.
Would have thought as at least a tiny gesture to give us the tv or wifi to compensate.
Absolutely nothing.
Kind regards
Paul Hundrup

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
easyGM, Guest Service Assistant at easyHotel Newcastle, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Hello Paul,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Let me start firstly by apologising for the inconvenience caused by our lift being out of order. I'm sure you can appreciate, sometimes these things do happen and they're a little out of our hands and we got our lift back up and running as quickly as we possibly could. We tried our best under the circumstances to accommodate the best we could with all staff members happily carrying guests luggage should they require so we're sorry to hear this wasn't sufficient.

All our rooms come provided with one towel and another towel provided on check in so we apologise if this was not the case during your stay.

We like to think we are doing something right as you chose to stay with us on numerous occasions so we really hope you will give us the chance to show you exactly what we're capable of and stay with us again in the future.

Stephen

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

This hotel is in a great location near all the bars and restaurants. Our room was very clean and we couldn't ask for anything more. On check in we were welcomed by a very friendly, handsome and well built young man Jonathan. He helped us a lot and thank you so much. We will be coming back and recommend this hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
easyGM, Guest Service Assistant at easyHotel Newcastle, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Hi Annie,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review regarding your recent stay with us.

We're thrilled you enjoyed your time with us.

We look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Stephen

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed at the hotel on 23.03.2018. The room was nicely decorated and very clean. In the perfect location to get out and see Newcastle city centre, great for the price!

Lucy who checked me in was very welcoming and professional. Karen also assisted me during my visit, pointing out good locations to eat and interesting places to see. Having staff who are knowledgeable about the city is always an asset! When I got back from my day, the staff even wished me a goodnight!

Tldr: Clean, good location, friendly staff, free information advice all for such a cheap price! Would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
easyGM, Guest Service Assistant at easyHotel Newcastle, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2018

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a glowing review of your recent stay with us.

At easyHotel, we want to offer all our guests the option of exploring all Newcastle has to see without having to worry about breaking the bank with the costs of accommodation. This however does not mean we compromise on quality and customer service so we're thrilled to see this was evident during your stay with us. Karen and Lucy in particular will be so pleased to read your kind comments knowing they made such an impact to your stay.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Jonathan

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Really good budget hotel,stayed overnight for a concert,clean modern rooms,towels hairdryer, only slight improvements bed a bit high (I am quite short lol) and needed another pillow(but maybe if I asked I would of got one)near bars and restaurants and felt secure there.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
easyGM, Guest Service Assistant at easyHotel Newcastle, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Hi Qwara,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review regarding your recent stay with us.

We're thrilled to hear you enjoyed all aspects of your stay, we really do pride ourselves on our clean rooms and central location without the huge price tag attached. Our staff are available 24/7 and would have been more than happy to provide additional pillows had you required them.

We hope to see you again soon and with an additional pillow hopefully get that 5* :)

Jonathan

Reviewed 21 March 2018

I was a little skeptical about staying here with the knowledge that there are no kettles in the rooms, and everything you want to use comes with an additional charge, but, the room price was cheap so I decided to try. The room itself was nice. Comfortable bed and very clean. However, there seemed to be no in between with the heating. It was either hotter than the sun, or cold as the North Pole. The fact that even the TV came with an additional fee was ridiculous to me, but since I was only there for one night, it was fine. Somewhere by my door, there was a creaking sound so it often sounded like someone was trying to get in. I got used to it though. The biggest issue for me was not even being able to get a drink or snack since there were no vending machines. A coffee machine would have been something, but any hot drinks had to be brought in from outside,

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kyra L

Hi Kyra L,

Thank you for taking the time to review your most recent stay with us at easyHotel, we understand you were a bit sceptical however we are very pleased to see that you still progressed to book and stay with us to see what we can offer, at easyHotel we pride ourselves on offering an affordable, comfortable night’s stay and clean environment without the big price tag so we are glad your stay did tick all these boxes.

We are disappointed to hear you couldn’t get a consistent air con flow, our front desk staff would have been more than happy to assist with your issue had you come and let us know.
Feedback is very important to us at easyHotel so in terms of not being able to get a hot drink within the hotel this feedback has been taken on board and I’m pleased to advise that this has now been resolved, we now have an easyCoffee vending machine on site which dispenses coffees, teas and hot chocolate for a very small fee 24/7.

We would love for you to join us again in the future!

Dumaz