The Old Bakery
Priceline
  • Restaurant
US$124
Hotels.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
Woodland Grange(Leamington Spa)
Hotels.com
All reviewsb bcouple who rungood beer guidegaming machinesgood selection of alespublic houseenglish hotelpubs and restaurantswine beerfull englishabbey ruinsa small car parkfreshly cooked breakfastlarge roombiscuitsrooms are comfortablepower shower
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

If I could rate this place a 0/5 I would. The way we were treated tonight was appalling. Very bad service. Lied to us about the time so they didn't have to serve us. They are supposed to have last orders at 10.30pm on a Sunday. We arrived at 10.20pm refused. Made us feel very embarrased in front of other customers in the pub and will not being coming back. Dont there!! this place is clicky and unfriendly.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 March 2018

I travel all over the country on Business and so am in a different Hotel most weeks. Some great, some average, some awful. Its always tempting to book a room in one of the big chains, simply because you know what you are getting, Although you miss out on some little gems that way and this is certainly one of those little Gems. I am quite a fussy person by nature and the "little things" really spoil things for me, so I'm very happy to report this ticked all of my requirements.....
1. welcomed at reception.... I was immediately attended to, chatted to and welcomed to the hotel
2. Clean room...... Absolutely spotless
3. Good shower...... 10/10 for this.... really powerful power shower..... so,so important to me after a days business. I wish other hotels would realise the importance of a good shower.
4. quite location.... yup, fantastic village location
5. room amenities..... high end coffee and biscuits... nice shower gel and shampoo. comfy bed, immaculately clean quilt and sheets.
6. working WiFi..... 10/10... again, so many hotels offer free wifi but in reality, is practically unusable.... this was lightning speed internet.
7. Good bar.... 10/10 again... this place has won multiple awards for its beer and rightly so. I was given samples of all the ales to try before buying. They also really care about their wine list.
8. Food..... This is a B&B so only serve breakfast, but was fully stocked for both cold and hot. The full English was perfect, with locally sourced, bacon and sausages, free range eggs. such a wonderful (and rare) touch.
9. Parking... ok so a historic high street location in a quaint village..... you are not going to get valet parking, but there is a small car park and free parking directly opposite the hotel with a hotel permit.... no problem whatsoever.

I would absolutely stay here again without hesitation. It is refreshing and rare to see owners who take so much pride in their business. it's clear they work hard day and night to maintain this and respect to them for that.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

The Old Bakery is a delightful B&B in the centre of Kenilworth. The rooms are comfortable and the freshly cooked breakfast using local produce was delicious. I’ll certainly be recommending it to my colleagues.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

We frequent here every week to have a couple of beers while we wait for our Chinese. The beer is always fantastic, and a great choice every week. Staff are always friendly and it’s a joy to go to a pub where the customers return their glasses instead of the barmaid having to trudge around collecting them.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

The whole ambience of this bar was friendly and cosy. Great selection of beers helpful barmen, ask for recommendations and you will get them. It was like being in a Dickens novel. Very friendly clientele. Loved it.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends