“Delicious Thai food”

Price range: US$36 - US$36
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A Thai owned and run favourite in Kenilworth, Tha Kitchen offers a wholly natural menu of colourful Thai cuisine. Sizzling rice and noodle dishes are made to time-honoured recipes, whilst other Tha Kitchen favourites include fiery jungle curries and fresh seafood. From the bar, a selective international wine list complements the delicate, fragrant flavours of the dishes. A contemporary, clean-cut dining room features an expansive beach mural and the staff provide traditionally excellent Thai service with a smile.
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

Second time we've eaten here, but this time we bought the kids. We had the early bird menu and everyone really enjoyed their food - i must say, the Thai red curry was amazing. Will definitely be one of my regular restaurants going forward.

Reviewed 2 June 2017

I tried the lunch menu, 2 courses for £8.50. The food was pleasant but lacked substance, I felt hungry an hour later, so it was cheap but not necessarily good value.

The restaurant was quiet, lacking both atmosphere and ambience. I'm not an expert on Thai food, but I'm sure it should have been more interesting than this lunch was.

Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

We ate here because it had very good reviews. Quite disappointed, the food was distinctly average. I've been to Thailand many times and believe me, this is by no means your best Thai food. There are better and cheaper Thai restaurants around especially in Coventry ( I'm not naming names)

Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

Ate here whilst out in Kenilworth - ordered the set menu as wasn't sure what to have. Starter selection was a bit of a disappointment as it consisted of a variety of deep fried food. The mains were a different story - really nice flavours and good sized portions. Staff were really polite and efficient - well worth a visit.

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

The Thai Kitchen in Kenilworth is really worth a visit. Not only is the food fabulous it's great value.
The staff are brilliant, very accommodating, nothing too much trouble. Now visiting on a regular basis I see a lot of the same diners, they obviously enjoy it as much as we do.