See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Convenient location for Leamington. Useful bus stop just outside. Clean, modern and spacious en suite rooms. Helpful reception but no staff on site overnight. More expensive than nearby hotels which have more facilities and do include breakfast.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 June 2017

I booked this place without checking it first, the room was ok, the bed was king size and was comfortable, the en-suite was okay apart from some cobwebs and signs of mildew/mould on the ceiling and a few cracked wall tiles. As I said I didn't check the place out because if I had I wouldn't have booked due to the fact that it is a serviced place with just a manager to book people in and out, so the price I feel is a bit high even though it is supposed to be a 4 star rated property. it served a purpose but I will not be using it again. I have stayed in 2 and 3 star bed & breakfasts as well as 4 star ones and paid less than the £70 per night price. I wouldn't recommend it at all.

Room tip: look elsewhere before you book this one,
Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Kenilworth is a nice place with some good restaurants. Victoria lodge is basically a big house with ensuite bedrooms. Beware of rooms facing the very busy main road outside, you won't want to have any windows open due to the noise. The room was very clean but didn't have a lot in it. A fridge with proper milk would have been nice, rather than those stupid uht pots. Bed was comfy. Lady on the desk was friendly but a bit aloof. Ok place to stay but I felt it was expensive for just a room and the big chains do it better for less money. Taxis in Kenilworth seemed particularly expensive for some reason. I expected something a bit special but it was actually fairly average.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

Very lovely owners, were very helpful and kind. We lost our keys and they went out of their way to help us find them and were patient and understanding. The room was very bright and the bed was comfortable.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 May 2017

Bright clean comfortable rooms. Good hot shower. We would prefer a firmer bed but it was fine nonetheless. Christine, the hostess, was warm and helpful. There is a lovely garden and lounge with huge TV and free fruit and crisps. There were cereals, toast and jam for breakfast that you could help yourself to. Also you are welcome to use the kitchen to prepare your own food. We felt very at home.

• Trip type: Travelled with family