“Disastrous ”

All Bar One Stratford Upon Avon
Price range: US$8 - US$27
Description: All Bar One Stratford Upon Avon is a stylish city bar where you can catch up with friends, unwind after work or simply find a sophisticated space to indulge in an excellent selection of food and drink. Located just off the high street and close to Shakespeare's birthplace, All Bar One makes the perfect place to relax and unwind after a day exploring Stratford Upon Avon.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Went for Easter supper. Food and service lovely. Sadly there was a table of six with three children nearby for several hours. Children were running and shrieking completely unattended. Several parties left. People refused tables. Kids in bar area and climbing all over others’ tables. Wait staff and manager spoken to, and not only did absolutely nothing about it, but gave us vacant stares when we said it had impacted us negatively. This isn’t a fast food restaurant. It’s basically a bar. Asking them to corral the kids might’ve annoyed the six at that one table, but they chose not to and instead alienated the rest of the patrons. Kids were all under 3. Won’t go back. Not because of the kids but because of really poor management response.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Really lovely evening spent with friends vibrant atmosphere food excellent, great variety of gins , went for lemon drizzle gin and it was divine - service very good with attentive staff - stark contrast to Milton Keynes branch - prices reasonable and would recommend the sharing platters

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

As a visitor to Stratford our evening party of 4 needed some late evening food.
We fortunately were provided with some delicious handmade burgers with fries by very helpful and friendly staff.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

Visited All Bar One last night in the hope of finding a place that does a decent burger and a nice pint for those nights when you really fancy it. Walked in and it had a great beer selection, purity beers on keg. Pricey at over £5 a pint mind. Went as a group of 4, me and my mate had a burger, our partners- a burrito and a prawn coconut curry.
I ordered a mexican- it is described as having burnt end chilli con carne on it. So I expected some nice chunks of braised rib. What I got when it came was a spoonful of sauce and a few kidney beans on top of a tiny beef patty. The tomato slice was considerably bigger in comparison. I ate it in a bout 4 bites and was very disappointed. I told the chap (friendly staff on the whole) what I expected was very different to what I got and he didn't really have much to say on it but I didn't press the matter simply because I couldn't be bothered and was enjoying my pint of longhorn anyway! My friend had a different burger, I think it was a bloody mary one and that looked better. The burrito was very bland and the prawn curry... a few prawns with chunks of hard coconut with over cooked stodgy noodles. I had a voucher for 20% off so we didn't press it with the staff. But overall, very disappointing. Good for a pre cinema pint but not much else.

3  Thank markgraham2005
Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

Had friends visiting and wanted to go to a bar rather than a pub prior to a meal at the Giggling Squid. Pleasantly surprised, good atmosphere, friendly staff, good choice of drinks. Liked it so much went back after our meal.

1  Thank pauldhughes