The White Swan Hotel(Stratford-upon-Avon)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$129
  • Breakfast included
Crowne Plaza Stratford-Upon-Avon(Stratford-upon-Avon)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$74
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$82/night.

The Stratford, A QHotel(Stratford-upon-Avon)
US$111
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$174
US$169
Travelocity
Travelodge Stratford Upon Avon(Stratford-upon-Avon)
2,631 results
All reviewscoach houselovely hoteltown centrespa treatmentsevening mealleisure facilitiesold buildingshort breakwithin easy walking distancefew minutes walkafternoon teaa lovely staystratfordweddingcharactertheatrebeams
Reviewed 13 November 2017

Stayed at Alveston Manor for a weekend on a spa break, there was 7 of us and we were all really impressed with the hotel as a whole. Massive thank you to all the reception staff they were beyond lovely and are a credit to the hotel! Rooms were clean and decent sized. Food was lovely and service was good even though they were busy! Spa treatments were amazing, pool a bit overcrowded but not the end of the world.
Overall great stay and would definitely go again!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
James B, General Manager at Macdonald Alveston Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Dear conniejones96
Thankyou for taking the time to post your review following your recent stay at Macdonald Alveston Manor.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and you enjoyed your spa break. I will certainly share your lovely comments with my teams in reception, housekeeping, kitchen and food service, as well as the spa therapists.
I hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

I visited for a girls weekend booked on a 1 night dinner bed and breakfast spa package at £147 per person.

The hotel is lovely we had a twin room. Good job we have been freinds almost 30 years as the beds were practically a double so close together.

Very comfy room. Nice provided drinks and a fridge which was a bonus.

The provided gowns and standard slippers very nice and fluffy.

The spa area lets itself down. Its more a leisure club with treatment rooms. It does not have a relaxing feel. The pool area is very municipal and not somewhere you could sit around and read a book etc. As i would expect at a spa facility. Also they have no hot tub. Again a normal thing with spa facilities i would always presume. The steam room did not smell that pleasent. Somewhat fusty. No menthol type smells i have experianced before in this type of room.

The treatemt we had included . We chose a superfood facial that the therapist tailored to our skin types.i found mine Very relaxing with a firm head and shoulder massage included.
My therapist was silent pretty much the whole time. Very relaxing.

But my freind commented in leaving to me that her therapist continually talked about brexit and her morrocon boyfriend. She didnt really want to be rude and ask her to be quiet. But felt it wasnt as relaxing as it could have been.

The evening meal was a la carte set menu and it was hard to find a course that didnt include an added surcharge. Which made the menu very restrictive to eat soley on the inclusive deal. With a bottle of sparkling wine and suppliments we ended up with a bill of just over £40. Not ideal. The food was tasty but very small portions.

The breakfast next day was very nice good choice and the bread for toast very tasty.

We did ask for more coffee but were bought a single person pot on this refill.

It was a nice day and evening but i didnt think it should be offering "spa" breaks as it is a lovely hotel with pool etc but definatly not a full spa experiance.

I would recommend this hotel and would stay again. Now i know more.

Thankyou for a lovely pre birthday girls outing !!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sarah G
James B, General Manager at Macdonald Alveston Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Dear Sarah G
Thank you very much for your feedback following your recent stay at Macdonald Alveston Manor. I appreciate all comments as an opportunity to review our service and standards, and I would like to thank you for bringing these issues to my attention.

I will follow up your comments regarding your spa break and Vital Leisure's ambience. I will share your comments with my Chef following your comments with portion sizes and costs.

I am delighted to read that over all you enjoyed your stay and would recommend a visit to Macdonald Alveston Manor. I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

Room was ground floor so couldn't leave the curtains open really but it was a good size with very large wardrobes. The bathroom was okay quite large but a bit old.
Staff throughout were very helpful and offered directions, free parking, taking things to rooms etc

Room Tip: Ask for a higher floor
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear nessyville
Thankyou very much for your feedback following your recent stay at Macdonald Alveston Manor.
I have noted your comments regarding the location of your room but I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay, and this did not detract from your experience too much.

I will share your lovely comments with the team and we look forward to welcoming you back when you next visit Stratford upon Avon.

Reviewed 4 November 2017

Beautiful building with ample parking. Room was good although could have done with a vacuum. Other than that, spotless. Service and staff very good although restaurant slightly overpriced for portion size.

Room Tip: Go for a room further back - ours was the first along the corridor and other guests were still talking and a bit loud.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Dear lindagreenwood
Thankyou for your feedback following your recent stay at Macdonald Alveston Manor. I appreciate all comments as an opportunity to review our service and standards, and I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay.

I have noted your feedback regarding portion size and I will follow this up with my Chef.
In addition I will share your lovely comments with the staff. Thankyou.

I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back when you next return to Stratford upon Avon.

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed for one night recently when we decided to have an impromptu visit to Stratford upon Avon. Very nice hotel, well maintained. The family room we had was very spacious and ideal. We had breakfast and dinner in the hotel, both of which were very good. For dessert I had sticky toffee pudding and it was probably the best one I had ever had! Location also ideal - the hotel is in the heart of Stratford and only 5 minutes walk into town. Would definitely stay again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Dear Lepps_in_Stanmore
Thank you very much for your lovely comments following your recent stay at Macdonald Alveston Manor Hotel.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and I would agree that our location is very convenient to visit Stratford town centre and all its amenities. I will share your comments with the team, especially the Chef.

Thank you again, and I look forward to welcoming you back to Macdonald Alveston Manor in the future.