Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews shop on site bus stop lovely site motor home dog walking field the shower toilet block shower facilities the river good size lovely walk stayed for one night warden caravan bonds dishwashing stratford taxis
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 August 2020 via mobile

We found the communication prior to arrival first class. We were delayed with our arrival but not an issue. Emailed back immediately to out our minds at rest. Our pitch details were left on the door of the office for our arrival.

The site was clean and tidy. We did I iislly think we had no electricity point until we realised they are just more spaced out. We had to raise the RV on one side due to uneven site but there were loads of bricks supplied in case. The site was quiet albeit busy when we arrived with a well stocked shop and managed to replace our gas bottle too. There is a good dog exercising field which our labradoodle loved to chase around for exercise. We also had friends visit which we were unsure could happen, but they have set up guidelines and track and trace process to ensure this can still happen. Some of our cycling friends also asked if they could park up and leave their vehicles for the duration of our Sunday ride (about 4 hours) which was accommodated with a smile. On the Saturday we cycled into Stratford upon Avon for the start of our ride which took less than 15 minutes. All in all we were delighted with the friendliness of this site and their efforts to accommodate our needs Inc our 9m RV. Thank you to the staff of Dodwell Park

Reviewed 25 August 2020

On booking we was advised the shower and toilet block were out of use due to the current situation which we totally understand , but we didn’t mind as we have a shower and toilet in our caravan, when on the site there was people using the showers and toilet, apparently if you regularly use the site you are given a code to be able to use the facilities I think this is totally unfair at the end of the day we all pay the same money and the rules should apply to all .

2  Thank jane l
Reviewed 17 August 2020 via mobile

We stayed here for two nights, first trip away in our motorhome. We were on hard standing pitch 8 which was level and a good size. The showers and toilets were closed due to covid which we were aware of when booking. Dishwashing was open. I did hear someone using the shower facilities? Elsan point was struggling at one stage and blocked but was promptly cleared. It probably is working much harder than usual!

Lovely walk into Stratford-upon-Avon about hour and a half along the river. Breakfast at lovely cafe 5 mins up the road called Bonds.

Reviewed 14 August 2020

We stayed at Dodwell park for 2 nights Thursday to Saturday.

I paid £54 in total. But I’m not satisfied with my stay first of all the booking confirmation had an arrival date in April when I asked for this to be checked it was ignored and not changed. Can you tell me what exactly I was paying for as I had a standard grass touring pitch no Electric and the facilities on site were not open which nowhere on your website or email stated this which is not acceptable to be honest.

How can you close your on site facilities and not state this at the time of booking so I paid £54 for a grass patch with no facilities open I couldn’t use the shower in my caravan because I had no electric.

There are 2 water filling stations the one we went to closest to the CLOSED shower blocks had a huge flying and red ants nest this is right next to where I’m getting water.

When emptying the toilet I had seen and heard someone in the men’s washing facilities so how can one use them and not the rest of us. I respect social distancing but your site was poorly laid out with us pitching up very close to others. We recently stayed at Haven which I payed £84 for 2 nights same amount of people but had access to all facilities inc toilets and and entertainment. So I don’t believe your charge of £54 is reasonable.

Complaint ignored on emailing the park. Will definitely not recommend.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 August 2020 via mobile

Stayed for one night and loved the assistance and helpfulness of the staff. Very helpful regarding bus timetable, which is varied due to covid 19. Also, showers closed due to current safety climate, which informed on booking, but not an issue. Bus stop just across the road from site to Stratford upon Avon. Will definitely return.

Date of stay: July 2020