“Birthday weekend”
Very good
Luxury Hot Tub Just for Your Group
Driveway to Romeo Cottage
Solid Farmhouse Table seats 6 guests
Kitchen fully equipped with dishwasher, fridge freezer, all crocery and glassware etc.
Lounge Area 2 Leather Sofas, extra seating, Flat Screen 42in Wall Mounted TV
Romeo Detached Cottage with quaint features
Beautiful original High Vaulted Beams
LCD TV
Home Sweet Home
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

deemboy19...
Atherstone, United Kingdom
“Birthday weekend ”
Reviewed 10 December 2015 for a stay in December 2015

We stopped in Romeo cottage and I highly recommend it was a brilliant weekend away and we really enjoyed the cottage and the hot tub we will definitely use the cottage again in the future.

BoardingP...
“Hottub disaster”
Reviewed 14 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015

On arriving to the cottage we noticed the cleaners had left their rings so we put them to one side after relaxing in the hot tub I came out and checked my phone to two missed phone calls a voicemail and an email about these rings saying they needed to be collected we gave them back fair enough I would act the same way if they were mine. The next day I realized the hot tub had discoloured my clothes but I took no notice the 2nd time of getting out the hot tub I stood up and stepped to get out and my shorts ripped in two so bearing in mind it smelt really strongly of chlorine so I rang Antonia who asked me to email her pictures which I did when there was no reply I rang Antonia who decoded not to get back in contact our whole stay on the last day when she finally answered she said she couldn't do nothing about it and that it looked like we had ripped our clothes. I was honest enough to give rings back why am I going to bleach and cut my own clothes Antonia was not having none of it which I think was disgusting customer service. The cottage itself was lovely apart from all he cobwebs in the windows and hanging off the beams but apart from that was lovely such a shame that we had a bad experience or else would of gone back again but poor customer service and now have clothes that gave to be thrown away.

Andrea M
Bedford, United Kingdom
“Hot Tub Heaven”
Reviewed 20 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015

Great cottage, peaceful location, hidden gem. Great place for sightseeing, good food choice locally, all appliances supplied that you need too.
A lovely hot tub where you can sit anr relax in beauyiful surroundings.
Would go back tomorrow.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the hot tub
Liked least: the weather
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Reviewed 28 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Allyadd
“Lovely cottage”
Reviewed 23 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015

Stayed in this cottage for a couple of nights as we were attending a funeral in the area. The cottage is in a great location close to the shops and town but far enough away so that you feel you are staying in the country. The Cottage itself is warm and cosy with a beautiful crog loft. There is a well equipped kitchen which we used one night to cook a meal. Romeo is not as big as it looks in the pictures so wouldn't recommended staying with 6. We had two couples , a 4 year old and two toddlers who slept in travel cots in our party. The main reason we booked this cottage was for the hot tub and it didn't disappoint. Antonia was really easy to deal with and we hope to return again

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing