“Fantastic food and service”
Review of Prezzo - Stratford-Upon-Avon - CLOSED

Prezzo - Stratford-Upon-Avon
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We have visited this restaurant a few times now and never had a bed experience. In fact quote the opposite. The staff are lovely and friendly, a pleasure.
I would urge prezzo not to close this restaurant as it is so nice and we travel from Redditch to use it, rather than use the prezzo in Redditch shopping centre where the atmosphere is horrid.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Brilliant food and attentive team who made us very welcome on a quiet afternoon in Stratford on Avon.

Very tasty prosecco went down well with everyone and the succulent olives complimented as well.

King prawns, hummus and antipasti were all hits as starters.

Posh pepperoni pizza was a savoury treat main and the aubergine "light" pizza was welcomed (by a slimming party member who was calorie counting) as very tasty and filling.

Most of us had the banana and Nutella calzone - just the job with coffee

A great venue, friendly and efficient team and we thoroughly would recommend to anyone.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

As usual the meal was not disappointing. The shared starter of Antipasti which included prosciutto, salami Milano, salsiccia piccante, mozzarella, marinated olives, sun-blushed tomatoes, rocket, olive oil and balsamic vinegar with garlic bread was excellent. This time I went for the Tre Gusti pizza which comprised of pepperoni, seasoned chicken, pancetta, rosemary, mozzarella and tomato. It was excellent particularly when accompanied with a rocket salad. A bottle of red wine is also an essential part of this type of meal. It appears new staff may have been employed and this certainly made a big difference to previous visits. They were friendly and keen to assist without being over attentive. It is just a shame this is one of the restaurants which is earmarked for closure.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

I received an email last Thursday with a deal ‘3 courses for £14 from today until sunday’ so we decided to go purely for the great offer. We were sat and served by the manager. I pulled up the email on my phone and asked for the menu in the deal. The manager said this offer is only on the weekend. I pointed out to him that it specifically says from today. He rolled his eyes and said “this keeps happening today the offer isn’t on” then went to get the menu whilst shaking his head and muttering under his breath!!

We ordered, had starters which were great, mains were ok then he asked if we wanted the bill. I said no we would like desert please. The response we got was ‘that’s not in the deal it’s only 2 courses’ by this point we’d had enough of arguing with him and paid and left. We will not be visiting again purely due to the disgusting attitude of the manager!

love_prezzo, Guest Relations Manager at Prezzo - Stratford-Upon-Avon, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Hello, this is not the attitude we expect from our staff in any of our restaurants. We apologise that this happened and your comments have been passed onto the Operations Manager.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

We had a gift voucher for our anniversary, so decided to make an impromptu visit for dinner one weekday.
The restaurant was nice, very quiet. Our plates had a few marks on them but we wiped them down - this was fine.
Our children are very young and don’t eat a lot so one meal between the two of them is more than enough as we always order sides of garlic bread for them etc.
The waiter was fine with this although did try and get us to buy another meal for the drink (as he stated we would have to buy the second juice as it doesn’t come free when no meal is purchased) which was fine as we wanted the extra juice but not the extra meal so stated this.
My husband and I ordered ours - I asked for a chicken dish and pointed to it on the menu as I couldn’t pronounce it.
My husband has steak pizza.

The food came - mine turned up a vegetarian dish which was aubergine and not the chicken I ordered. I ate it, I like aubergine anyway and didn’t want to make a fuss and have to wait for another meal to be cooked. It was ok.
My husbands steak pizza was very pricey and not nice at all. He covered it all in chilli oil just to add some flavour.
The bill came and it was an extortionate amount considering we had a voucher. we don’t mind paying for quality food but when it wasn’t even the correct food and the second dish is tasteless, we don’t class this as quality.
However, that said the staff were friendly and at least our kids enjoyed their pasta.