Open today: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

from US$27.86
from US$90.53
from US$90.53
15,185 results
All reviews birds of prey horrible histories dungeon tour princess tower bird show wax figures peacock garden merlin passes the dragon state rooms knight school extra cost great family day falconry display value for money jousting archery
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 August 2021 via mobile

If we could give Warwick Castle a ten we would. We love to come to the castle as frequently as possible. There always seems to be something new to explore!! An amazing day out!!! Can’t wait to come again!!

Reviewed 20 August 2021 via mobile

What a great place! Wished we had visited before! All very well put together with lots to do! We took a picnic and there was loads of places to sit! Also lots of choose from it you didn’t want to take a picnic!
It didn’t take long to get in and it all seemed to run like clock work!
My kids loved it all especially the love show and the Zog outdoor cinema!
We stayed as well which was very close by and made the trip all that much better!!

Reviewed 20 August 2021 via mobile

A really great family day out - the jousting and the falconry display were both amazing. Be prepared to do a lot of walking and lots of steps to access many areas.

Reviewed 20 August 2021 via mobile

Overpriced and a rip off! It cost us £100 for a family of 4 to go into the castle and then they have the cheek of charging you for parking (£10 per car), the dungeons (£10 per person) and any other extras like archery (£5 a go)!! How they can charge that much extra for dungeons is disgusting and surely as they are part of the castle should be included in the entry price? I’ve never visited a castle before where you are then expected to pay extra to visit the dungeons!

War of the roses was also a waste of time, still in a pandemic but because of the limited amount of shows they put on, they pack you all in one area like sardines and then the rest are all piled up on the grass area where you can’t see anything anyway!

I visited myself as a child and loved it so couldn’t wait to take my own children but was so disappointed and was day light robbery!

2  Thank Gemma M
Reviewed 20 August 2021 via mobile

A fabulous day had by everyone. I am a Warwick resident and have been to Warwick Castle many many times but generally outside of the school holidays. I decided to take my youngest this week and we really made a day of it. We were one of the first to arrive and one of the last to leave and could have stayed longer. The War of the Roses was brilliant - made extra fun by carrying a red foam hand around for the rest of the day. Afternoon tea in the conservatory was delicious and the staff in there were so lovely and friendly. My son did the Zog trail, archery and knight school and had a blast. We climbed the mound and the ramparts and visited the Kingmaker and Royal Weekend party. The Falconers quest at the end of the day was breathtaking and a great way to finish the day. It is not a cheap day out but I didn’t expect it to be - and paying for the extras is optional but a lot of fun! Yes it is busy - but it is the summer holidays and with no Covid restrictions it is going to be as people stay at home. I am very proud to have Warwick Castle on our doorstep and will be back again - especially if they re-start doing annual passes!