“Really not sure why this place is busy.”

No photo provided
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 December 2017

I've been here a few times to give it ago being local, the service just isn't very good and the food is worse.

Reviewed 2 June 2016

This hotel is in a great location but needs a bit of updating, for us it was perfect as we were only one night. Breakfast should have been good but they had run out of most things and they seemed very short of staff, having said that the staff were super nice and willing, just a bit pushed as the hotel was packed. Also mildly irritating the WiFi was down and we had to pay cash! as the equipment was down. On the plus side the room and bathroom were very clean and I asked for a quite room and they happily accommodated me with a room at the back.

Reviewed 31 March 2016

My first visit and I shall not be returning. I left most of my meal. They obviously don't employ a chef - just somebody who can operate a deep fryer and a microwave with pre prepared food brought in. The fried fish ( 2 identical pieces ) was overcooked and dry.

Reviewed 7 February 2016 via mobile

We freguently use the warwick arms for drinks good real ales , booked for traditional sunday lunch today, we had 3 courses for £11.95 the roast beef was great and the yorkies fantastic, the staff are great and can't do enough for you, speciel thanks to Caroline the manager

Reviewed 5 December 2015 via mobile

Had our company Christmas party last night here the place is nice as are the staff but the food was very poor seeing they were catering for so few people no real festive atmosphere despite the best efforts of the DJ.i
I realise you should not expect a high standard of food at a Christmas party is but a hotel with a restaurant that cannot provide decent food for a total of 40 people is really poor.