3,682 results
All reviews symphony hall floor to ceiling windows canal view broad street king room the club lounge lovely hotel room service brindley place mini bar car park steam room high floor spa facilities afternoon tea city centre lovely room
Reviewed 21 May 2016 via mobile

Hotel was very clean, pleasant friendly staff
Buffet breakfast wasn't very hot, good choices available
Car park no where near hotel & charged and extra £9 to park which on top of cost of a 1 night stay is pricy

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Dominik S, Manager at Hyatt Regency Birmingham, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2016

Dear User,

Thank you for your review of Hyatt Regency Birmingham.

I am sorry to learn of not meeting your expectations due to the car park facility we currently recommend. Our team is dedicated in to improving this particular service to provide a more convenient way for our guest travelling by car.

Thank you for the mention of service you have received from our associates, it will be a pleasure passing on your comments to them. We look forward to hopefully your soon return to our hotel!

Reviewed 21 May 2016 via mobile

This is a lovely hotel. Nine of us stayed here for a function at the ICC. From check in and throughout the stay every member of staff was friendly and professional with nothing too much trouble. Rooms are huge and very well appointed.
The central atrium area is beautiful.
The hotel is next to the ICC with direct access into it and close to the city centre.
Great hotel in a great location.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business

Dear User,

Thank you for your review of Hyatt Regency Birmingham and for the mention of service you have received from our associates, it will be a pleasure passing on your comments to them ,thank you for recognising their warm efforts to make you feel welcome.

I am glad you had a comfortable, enjoyable and convenient stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Director Operations

Reviewed 20 May 2016

Lovely hotel, prefectly located for a conference at the ICC just a short walk across the bridge. Foods was lovely and well presented. Breakfast was well presented and a really good selection of cooked and continental. The rooms were clean and spacious and there was a lovely view of the canal from my room. The hotel was quiet and the staff were always on hand to help. I would certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Dear Lindsay,

Thank you for your review of Hyatt Regency Birmingham and for the mention of service you have received from our associates, it will be a pleasure passing on your comments to them.

Your comfort and convenience is important to us and I am really glad we have exceeded your expectations during your recent stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 20 May 2016

I recently stayed in this hotel for two nights for a conference. I was instantly impressed by the beautiful atrium/conservatory that welcomes you into the hotel. Staff on reception were very friendly and helpful and my room/bathroom were of an excellent standard. Very modern, clean and spacious with all the necessary amenities. I heard the bar was expensive (as was the food menu that I looked up prior to visiting) but I didn't eat or drink inside the hotel. The conference food and refreshments however, were of good quality. The conference room and facilities were good, as were the fitness suite and spa (the sauna had a tv!). I would definitely stay here again, perhaps with my partner to fully take advantage of all the facilities. Very pleasant and enjoyable stay.

Room Tip: I stayed in a standard double room. This was more than ample and would've been if I was travelling with my partner too.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business

Dear Eve,

I am glad you had a comfortable and enjoyable stay with us having been able to take advantage of the facilities. We look forward to welcoming you back and hopefully on a leisure trip next time!

Reviewed 20 May 2016 via mobile

Lovely stay at the hotel. All the public areas are well presented and the spa/pool etc was great after a busy day in town. The room was a nice size with all that we needed (no complementary water is provided in the room) Excellent breakfast too.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends

Thank you for your review of Hyatt Regency Birmingham

I am glad you had a comfortable and enjoyable stay with us, thank you for choosing our hotel after a busy day in the city.

On behalf of the team, we look forward to welcoming you back!