US$76
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

US$85
US$76
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

pentahotel Birmingham(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
US$47
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$83/night.

Hotel ibis budget Birmingham Airport(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
US$90
  • Free Internet
US$175
US$79
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

US$70
US$38
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$48/night.

US$116
US$104
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

US$33
US$31
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$46/night.

US$73
Official Site
3,558 results
All reviewssymphony hallfloor to ceiling windowscanal viewbroad streetking roomthe club loungelovely hotelroom servicebrindley placemini barsteam roomcar parkhigh floorspa facilitiesafternoon teacity centrelovely room
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

The head bartender Enzo was the best I have ever seen. He is preparing the best cocktails which I asked for! He is a really good guy , listening carefully and preparing my things how I like to. I can recommend Enzo to everyone . Just come and join him!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Salman R, Director of Rooms at Hyatt Regency Birmingham, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review of Hyatt Regency Birmingham.

I am really delighted to learn of exceeding your expectations during your recent stay. I will also be sharing your compliments with Enzo and team who I am sure will be pleased to learn their efforts were recognised.

Thank you for staying and for recommending us to other travelers, we look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

I have been working in Birmingham for at least one night a week for the last 18 months. I have stayed in every hotel in the city centre at some point, and this one is, without a doubt the best. For a start it's the only one in the city centre with a pool. The pool is clean, not big 16m but lovely and warm, and although there are a steady stream of swimmers it's never too crowded.I've used the pool a lot and also the small gym a few times.

It also has the best breakfast in Birmingham in my view with a varied selection of fruit, dried fruit, nuts and seeds plus lovely yogurt and really nice cooked food AND cold meats and cheese etc. They also have a range of proper freshly baked bread which you can cut with a bread-knife. Care has obviously been taken to source premium quality food. Things like big flat mushrooms and proper black pudding. And the scrambled egg isn;t ruined by being diluted with too much milk, dried eggs or breadcrumbs . Some hotels do awful things to scrambled eggs.

The quality of some hotel breakfasts is dreadful now - The Malmaison,for example, used to do a decent cold buffet - but last time I stayed there there was a pitiful display which was very limited with only one kind of muesli and very little in the way of fruit or nuts. And at the Malmaison you have to pay extra for a hot breakfast . For fruit so many hotels now offer that over sweet frozen gloop which seems to be made mostly of blackberries and apples. The Hyatt, on the other hand, give you a great breakfast with so much choice and really good quality food and you get fruit salad with pineapple and pears and skinned fresh grapefruit and orange segments - plus a decent fruit bowl. You can also order omelettes etc.

The staff are also lovely and I have always requested ( and got) a high room. the views are great - although, as with most of Birmingham - your main view is of building work .I have never experienced any noise as I am so high up . They do seem to do a lot of sporting and corporate events but the reception area has never seemed crowded.

Rooms are spotless and , for me, everything has worked - I once had a TV which wouldn't turn on and someone came and sorted it within 5 minutes.

I have had rather more doubtful experiences in many other city centre hotels so after a while I always tried to stay at the Hyatt. And the dining room is a kind of conservatory which has a range of real and lovely plants and trees .. a very nice environment .

Room Tip: Ask for a high room

Dear Margaret,

Thank you for your review of Hyatt Regency Birmingham.

It's always a pleasure receiving compliments from our guest and I must say, what a wonderful experience. Thank you for choosing Hyatt Regency as your choice of hotel from now on each time your travel brings you back to Birmingham. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We got a family room on the 19th floor which was a lovely upgrade. The room was large and had all the modern amenities one would expect from a hotel of this class. Breakfast wasn’t included but for £19 pp, we just went to the local restaurants and picked up breakfast for all three for the price of one!!

Rooms are beautiful and the floor to ceiling windows are a nice touch!

Good location and also lovely, safe area to stay canal side.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Tony,

Thank you for your review of Hyatt Regency Birmingham.

I was pleased to hear we have exceeded your expectations with our ideal location as well as the level of service and amenities available in our hotel.

We look forward to having you visit us during future trips to Birmingham.

Best Wishes,

Reviewed 29 March 2018

The hotel is well located to railway station, shops and restaurants. It took me a while to find the right way to the hotel due to the constructions around the city. There were road closures and diversions. There were not many space for on-site parking and a secure public parking at Brindley Drive was about 5 minutes walking distance. Make sure you have the correct change or coins to feed the ticket machine there.
The concierge staff were very friendly and helpful from check in to check out. I was in need of some coins to feed the parking ticket machine. They went around to find me enough coins. Really appreciate their help. I enjoyed the buffet breakfast with a good selection of cold and hot food. A real shame that I did not have time to enjoy the spa. Definitely will try it next time.

Room Tip: Ask for a higher floor due to the construction around at the hotel

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review of Hyatt Regency Birmingham.

I am really delighted to learn of exceeding your expectations during your recent stay. I will also be sharing your compliments with our team who I am sure will be pleased to learn their efforts were recognised.

Thank you for staying and we look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

I ate breakfast with my husband and Ruben was our waiter. I have rarely had such kind and thoughtful service. It was like staying with a friend. He made sure our tea stayed hot. Renewed cutlery, tea and cups without us even asking. Such a pleasure. Highly recommend and thank you Ruben.

Dear Cath,

Thank you for your review of Hyatt Regency Birmingham.

I am really delighted to learn of exceeding your expectations during your recent stay. I will also be sharing your compliments with Ruben and team who I am sure will be pleased to learn their efforts were recognised.