2,229 results
All reviews symphony hall full english bull ring nia bullring
Reviewed 21 September 2018

I arrived very late at night and the Duty Manager checked me in and was very friendly. The room i got was on a main road and I went back down to reception at he got me a lovely quiet room. No problem.

The breakfast was nice and the lady in the Breakfast room was chatty and offered to fill up my water bottle. A genuinely friendly hotel.

I m staying again soon and look forward to it.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
SimonD4099, General Manager at Copthorne Hotel Birmingham, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2018

Dear Scott,

Thank you for the great review and kind comments

Reviewed 20 September 2018

Had a major set back staying here with family. The rooms are very old and our room had problems with opening door and evertime we go out I had to do several run arounds to get staff from reception, housekeeping and kitchen to get the door opened. Very awful experience

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with MillenniumHotels.com

Dear Mahivarre,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay.

I'm sorry to hear you didn't enjoy your stay with us and we work hard to ensure that the rooms are clean even though there is a need for it to be modernized. Your comments are important to us and I will be discussed in detail with the team.

Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

Arrived at this hotel and checked in. The desk was only manned by one person who was doing a great job however needed support.

The look and feel of this hotel is very out of date and the rooms are missing things like air conditioning that I would expect in a 4 star hotel.

When in the room the phone did not work so I was unable to order room service and instead had to go to the bar to order food. The food was ok, if a little expensive at £4 for a pint of lemonade.

All in all the staff where good but the hotel itself was severely lacking and could do with bringing into the 21st century

Trip type: Travelled on business
SimonD4099, General Manager at Copthorne Hotel Birmingham, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2018

Dear Tom W,

Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 17 September 2018

I wasn't happy with the room very dated work needed doing to the room. Didn't warrant the price of £69. To my disappointment I found out that the hotel is being knocked down and a new one is being built and opens soon. That's why maintenance wasn't carried out on our room. Really disappointed as I do stop in your hotels on a regular basis

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with MillenniumHotels.com

Dear stephencartwright301,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

The hotel will be moving in the future and we are working through a maintenance program in the hotel but I'm sorry you didn't enjoy your stay with us.

Reviewed 17 September 2018

We regularly put on events at the Copthorne Hotel and are reliant on great beverage and banqueting staff. We met Raj and Renee (I hope I have spelt their names correctly) - I believe Raj is Operations Manager. both of them were brilliant and supportive to me and my colleague Amanda. Renee anticipated our needs before we even knew we had them. She made sure all our delegates' coffees/teas were ready before the timescales we had set. Also when we had to sort out a challenging situation both Raj and Renee were extremely helpful for us in sorting it out and ensuring it did not affect our event. Thank you to both of them - they are a brilliant asset to The Copthorne Hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank AnnieAries

Dear AnnieAries,

Thank you for the fabulous review.

Its always great to receive such great feedback and I will be sure to pass on this feedback to the team as they will be delighted.