US$84
US$78
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

US$69
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$90/night.

US$85
US$67
  • Room Service
Hotel ibis budget Birmingham Airport(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
US$47
US$44
  • Free Internet
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$65/night.

pentahotel Birmingham(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$57
US$42
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$47/night.

US$88
US$40
US$37
US$101
US$51
  • Restaurant
All reviewsswimming poolhealth clubleisure facilitiesexecutive roomsteam roomsat navsingle roomcooked breakfaststayed here for one nightsaturday nightfull englishyogurtmotorwaygymathleticsnec
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Worst nightmare stay were while sleeping group of drunk guys accidently walked into the room by nudging the door. Money was stolen and management did nothing about it. The hotel had broken showers and toilet was for a tiny person. This hotel gives holiday inn a bad name and the staff needs much more training on hospitality. Most appalling experience ever in a hotel. You get better service in a 2 star hotel.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
M6J7, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Birmingham M6, Jct. 7, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Dear TejasAD

Thank you for taking the time to comment regarding your recent stay with us at the Holiday Inn Birmingham M6 J7.

I read your information which concern and can see your clear frustration. Was this reported to management as we have no record of this. However, we do take this very seriously and I ask that you contact our Operations Manager in order for us to offer further assistance and to investigate Please contact via: ops@hibirminghamhotelm6j7.co.uk.

Was you door open? We have introduced various signage hoping they will take this into consider for others. Also I have spoken to our Nights Team who need to be carrying out more corridor checks late at night and the early hours.

We look forward to hearing from you and hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again.

Kind regards

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for one night. On arrival the receptionist was very friendly and chatty which is a good start. My room was very clean as was the bathroom. If you have mobility problems there is no lift so request a room on the ground floor. My only small complaint was there is no hot chocolate sachets in the room only tea and coffee which not everyone drinks. And the hotel won’t supply any which is a pity. So overall a very nice hotel with very good staff. I would recommend this hotel.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
M6J7, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Birmingham M6, Jct. 7, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Dear tcx330,

Thank you for taking the time to give your feedback following your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Birmingham M6 J7.

Your comments are very useful to us and always taken seriously. I understand that our Operations Manager will be contacting you regarding the hot chocolate as he is aware of this and has been addressing this with the team.

I do hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you back again.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed here this week with work colleagues,the place is very very dated and in need of some tlc ,the stairwells have exposed bricks that remind me of an 80’s council estate ,the rooms are not much better , room 301 had the material on the valance of the bed completely ripped off and could of come from said council estate !! The rooms are large and the barroom tiny I don’t understand why and I wish I had taken pictures now. The food wasn’t had , breakfast,lunch and dinner was all ok for the type of hotel. The bar was expensive but the coffee machine was out of service on and off the two days we visited.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Jamie0199
M6J7, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Birmingham M6, Jct. 7, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Dear Jamie0199,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.

Thank you for your information which we are grateful for and always take seriously.

We are excited to inform you that and our public areas, and all food and beverage outlets are soon to commence an extensive refurbishment program, which will make significant improvements to our product and in not to cause too much disruption.

I do hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed 17 April 2018

After returning to the U.K. from Egypt I booked this hotel before setting off home. On arrival everything was good and we went to the room and strait to sleep. At 7am the cleaners arrived and the noise was very disturbing as I was next to their store cupboard, it began with a very load and long period of talking followed by the cupboard door slamming over and over again which woke us up. The room was clean but there are splash marks from what I believe was food or drink on the wall and the toilet door was a mess with various repairs and the paint peeling from the bottom.
I used the pool area for the children which was ok but dated and in need of a refresh. As an IHG rewards member I stay in holiday inns often and this was by far the worst I’ve stayed in.
I did receive 50% off the room fee and I will say the breakfast was very good.

Room Tip: Don’t except room 325!
Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
M6J7, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Birmingham M6, Jct. 7, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Dear Mark P,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our Heartbeat system following your recent stay with us at the Holiday Inn Birmingham M6 J7.

I can see how important this is to you and I am sorry to learn that we did not meet your expectation. This is certainly not our usual levels of customer care and standards. We are grateful for the information regarding the servicing of the room as our housekeeping is outsourced and this will enable us to investigate as this is unacceptable.

I do hope that we may have the opportunity to welcome you back again.

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed while attending a family funeral in the area. We were accommodated in a family room which had a double bed and sofabed for the kids, located on the ground floor. It is great to have the option of being in one room however being older at 9 and 11 my children found the sofabed a bit uncomfortable to share.

The room and the public areas felt new and fresh and maintained to a high standard.

We found the staff courteous and keen to make a good impression.

We pre-purchased breakfast at check in for £10 per adult, kids eat free. Restaurant was nice and quiet both mornings with a decent range of choice.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
M6J7, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Birmingham M6, Jct. 7, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Dear J H,

Thank you for taking the time to give your feedback following your visit to the Holiday Inn Birmingham M6 J7.

Your information is very helpful to us and we are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. Please be aware that the hotel is soon to begin a refurbishment of our main food and beverage area to an open lobby concept, which we know that this will greatly improve our product.

We hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back again.