US$70
US$99
US$64
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$74/night.

pentahotel Birmingham(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$81
US$68
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$82/night.

US$56
US$42
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$47/night.

US$40
US$37
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$41/night.

US$111
US$93
Book now, pay at stay
US$72
US$51
Hotel ibis budget Birmingham Airport(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
US$46
US$44
ibis Budget
  • Free Internet
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$67/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$151
US$127
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsswimming poolhealth clubleisure facilitiesexecutive roomsteam roomsat navsingle roomcooked breakfaststayed here for one nightsaturday nightfull englishyogurtmotorwaygymathleticsnec
Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

Booked an executive room, and had a very poor experience. The room was quite old fashioned and the TV I was promised by the booking team at holiday Inn was supposed to connect to my laptop via HDMI but wouldn't work. Then a manager named Kushik came to my room and told me in his own words "people like you break our TV's". How can I break a TV by connecting a laptop via HDMI ? He went on with further insults to me then ran off (literally). Would not recommend this place. I would rather stay at a hostel. No hot water in the shower, the bed looked like someone ripped most of it, I go to a lot of hotels across the midlands, and this was the worst experience I've ever had in my life, don't make the same mistake I made, pay a little bit more elsewhere !

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Jay S
M6J7, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Birmingham M6, Jct. 7, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Dear Jay S

Thank you for your information regarding your experience at the Holiday Inn Birmingham M6 J7.

Your feedback is taken seriously and I have spoken with Kaushik who spoke on general and would certainly aim the remark at you personally and he would like to extend his apologies.

We do hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you back again despite your disappointment.

Kindest regards

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

I’m lying awake at 3am in a sweltering room with ineffectual aircon, still trying to digest the joyless meal served up by a clueless restaurant.

If you want to feel like you’ve been incarcerated, this is the place to come.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Joseph A

Dear Joseph A

I can see how important this is to you and I am sorry to learn that we did not meet your expectation. This is certainly not our usual levels of customer care and standards. Your feedback is taken seriously and we will communicated internally.

Kindest regards

Reviewed 1 May 2018

Ideal journey breaker just off M6 and M5 .Staff friendly rooms ok but baths replaced by showers .Food selection good ,Best rooms on upper floor but beware the hotel does not have a lift .Not good if you have a heavy case and staff not available

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
M6J7, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Birmingham M6, Jct. 7, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Dear johnpZ4299KQ,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback which is appreciated.

I was very pleased that the team were able to make your stay so comfortable and that you found the location convenient. Please be aware that some bedrooms do have a bath available on request and we are delighted to announce the refurbishment of our public open lobby and food and beverage areas, which will commence in the summer and greatly improve our product.

I am proud of the team and I will share your information with them as they will be encouraged.

I do hope that we can welcome you back in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Worst nightmare stay were while sleeping group of drunk guys accidently walked into the room by nudging the door. Money was stolen and management did nothing about it. The hotel had broken showers and toilet was for a tiny person. This hotel gives holiday inn a bad name and the staff needs much more training on hospitality. Most appalling experience ever in a hotel. You get better service in a 2 star hotel.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
M6J7, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Birmingham M6, Jct. 7, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Dear TejasAD

Thank you for taking the time to comment regarding your recent stay with us at the Holiday Inn Birmingham M6 J7.

I read your information which concern and can see your clear frustration. Was this reported to management as we have no record of this. However, we do take this very seriously and I ask that you contact our Operations Manager in order for us to offer further assistance and to investigate Please contact via: ops@hibirminghamhotelm6j7.co.uk.

Was you door open? We have introduced various signage hoping they will take this into consider for others. Also I have spoken to our Nights Team who need to be carrying out more corridor checks late at night and the early hours.

We look forward to hearing from you and hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again.

Kind regards

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for one night. On arrival the receptionist was very friendly and chatty which is a good start. My room was very clean as was the bathroom. If you have mobility problems there is no lift so request a room on the ground floor. My only small complaint was there is no hot chocolate sachets in the room only tea and coffee which not everyone drinks. And the hotel won’t supply any which is a pity. So overall a very nice hotel with very good staff. I would recommend this hotel.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
M6J7, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Birmingham M6, Jct. 7, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Dear tcx330,

Thank you for taking the time to give your feedback following your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Birmingham M6 J7.

Your comments are very useful to us and always taken seriously. I understand that our Operations Manager will be contacting you regarding the hot chocolate as he is aware of this and has been addressing this with the team.

I do hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you back again.

Kindest regards,