US$68
US$61
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

US$76
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$106/night.

US$77
US$46
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$54/night.

US$105
US$94
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

US$78
US$69
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$88/night.

US$86
US$82
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

US$33
US$31
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$46/night.

US$73
Official Site
US$174
US$68
Priceline
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

Hotel ibis budget Birmingham Airport(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$88
Hotels.com
  • Free Internet
All reviewstesco expresstravel lodgecity centreroom was cleanbreakfast boxbull ringnew streetgreat central locationstreet noisetea and coffee facilitiesfamily roomcar parkone night stayshort staytrain stationbudget hotelgood nights sleep
Reviewed 29 May 2017

I've visited this Travelodge several times since it first opened a few years ago and never been disappointed. It is what it is, but add to that friendly & helpful staff. As an elderly woman travelling all the way up from the south coast I arrived at 2.10 when the booking in time is 3pm but seeing how weary I was the staff waived the £10 fee for booking in early. The room was bright and clean.. The view over B'ham spectacular. It was hot in the room but the window opened. For £53 to be in the centre of Birmingham is a very good deal

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the 6th/top floor
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 May 2017

Stayed here for one night. Was very ideal being by train station. Rooms was great apart from few stains on bedding but nothing horrific. Amazing service from manager Diane who helped me know end with leaving an item behind. Fantastic customer service.... I would say for anything to stay here as was comfortable. And easy access to the city. Thank you for a lovely stay.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed 20 May 2017

Central location for Bullring Shopping and Grand Central. Lovely comfy room and lovely staff on duty. Made us feel weclone and were very helpful. Nothing was too much trouble they helped with directions and made our stay very enjoyable.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

This hotel is one of the modern renovated Travelodges.
Comfortable beds, rooms as expected, clean, relatively spacious for a city centre with tea & coffee provided. Bathroom clean and modern.

You can get cheap rates if you book in advance.
Despite booking an advanced super saver that said no cancellations, I couldn't make my original date but they allowed me to move the date for a £5 admin fee even on the day I was originally meant to arrive! Top marks on that.

Local NCP parking just £9 for 24 hours through the hotel is a big bonus as it's usually £24+ and no issues getting a space even on a Sat/Sun.
McDonalds & Tesco is right next to the hotel which we found great for breakfast and snacks.

Hotel is right in the centre being a couple of minutes walk from the excellent Bullring Shopping Centre and just 20 minutes walk to Broad Street where the nightlife was.

Only downside is this seems to be in a bit of a rough part of Birmingham centre and there were big gangs of youths right next to the hotel. Upon our return late at night there were some of these youths in the hotel foyer. Coupled with the fact it's in a slightly isolated part of town I'd be apprehensive walking alone as a lone female (and I work in London!). I'm sure they were not doing anything wrong but I was aware of them. Next time I might choose Travelodge New Street.

That being said, it was quiet for a city hotel probably because of the location! New Street would be noisier.

All in all, great no frills hotel for an overnight shopping & drinking break :)

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SarahL-and-DaveC
Reviewed 11 May 2017

The room was clean, tidy and well presented. I had an excellent stay. I can't fault the service, I accidentally left my wedding ring on the bedside shelf. Following a call to the hotel and speaking to Dawn, she recovered my ring and called me back to let me know it was safe and arranged for it to be posted to me. It arrived safely, so a big thank you. All the staff were excellent and helpful, especially Dawn. I will definitely stay again when I am in Birmingham again.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business