“Great food even better service...”

Deep Blue Fish & Chips
Ranked #555 of 2,520 Restaurants in Birmingham
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

Great food buy more importantly...great service. Arrived late after just finishing work and they had stopped serving 20 mins before... but they kindly restarted the fryer and after a 15min wait went home with a freshly battered large cod and chips. In other words, worth a try?

2  Thank Brian K
Deepblue-Fishchips, Manager at Deep Blue Fish & Chips, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2018

Buddy Brian K,

Thanks for leaving such a support comments. We try best to cater the needs of our customers. Your appreciation is our support to serve better way all the time.

Hope to see you again

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Really good chip shop. Fish always really tasty and tastes freshly cooked as do the chips. Southern fried potato wedges are amazing!

1  Thank V1880IZsarahb

HI

Dear Sarah B,

Thanks for your lovely comments. We hope to see you on regular basis.

Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

I recently moved to the area and thought I would try the local takeaway. The best chips I have ever had. To say the staff and the manager is friendly is an understatement. The fish is great, chicken is brilliant and not greasy at all, which is common with chip ship sf chicken. Do yourself a favour and treat yourself.

1  Thank Bobby_avfc
Deepblue-Fishchips, Manager at Deep Blue Fish & Chips, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2017

Dear Bobby,

Thanks for your lovely comments and appreciations. We love to see you over and over. we try hard to make it happen and make sure delicious food and best services.

We really appreciate your effort for such a nice comments
Merry Christmas and happy new year

Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

The customer service was great as they catered for my needs and didn’t put vinegar on my chips like I asked. Looked hygienic. Friendly staff, even that young one kiera

1  Thank The life of J

Dear Life of J
Thank you very much for appreciating us. Your word of praise is our tonic to move forward with best service provision. Our all staff members do their best , no doubt Kiera is doing excellent as well.
hope to see you on regular basis

Many thanks

Reviewed 3 December 2017

I don't live close to the area at all but I happened to be passing through. I decided to pop in to the chip shop for a Kebab and chips my usual that I would have at any chip shop. However I do have a specific way how I like it which is the Doner Kebab being crispy. When I entered the shop I automatically got Good customer service by the cashier asking me how I am and smiling making me feel welcomed. I first of all asked if I could try some of the doner kebab to see if it was up to my standard. Without hesitation the cashier gave me a piece. I tried it and I was absolutely shocked, I could officially give it the title of "best kebab" and I loved it so much that I got a large kebab and chips for myself which I have never done before. Thank you very for the service and food. I will definitely be returning and I do recommend people to pay visit.

2  Thank monique1900

Dear Monique1900

We are very happy and proud to see your lovely comments. We do our best to serve our customers. Hope to see you on regular basis.

Bundle of thanks for such a lovely comments.