US$68
US$61
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

US$76
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$106/night.

US$77
US$46
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$54/night.

US$86
US$82
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

US$105
US$94
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

US$78
US$69
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$88/night.

US$33
US$31
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$46/night.

US$73
Official Site
Hotel ibis budget Birmingham Airport(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$88
Hotels.com
  • Free Internet
US$174
US$68
Priceline
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

All reviewsbeefeater restauranthungry horsecar parkbeefeater next doorattached beefeaterlarge sainsburystrain stationvisiting cadbury worldmulti storeyfamily roomovernight parkingair congood nights sleepstaff on receptionfew minutes walkfirst floorlovely hotel
Reviewed 21 May 2018

Our bed was so uncomfortable with both of us rolling in to the middle of it and there were indentation marks in the mattress that were visible through the bedding. On top of this there was a door between our room and the next one and we could clearly hear our neighbours conversation as well as their TV and I would say that neither were at an unacceptable level.
On checking out I told the receptionist about these issues and queried the Good Night Guarantee (as per Premier Inn's website). She told us that she would advise head office, checked our email address, and said that someone would be in contact with us within a few days (we stayed the 6th May, 2018). The day after checkout I received a survey to do re our stay. I waited another day for contact from head office but on not receiving any completed the survey voicing our concerns and the fact that no-one had contacted us. I also provided contact details on this survey.
On the 12th May, and still not having heard from Premier Inn, I sent an email to guest relations again outlining our concerns. It is now the 21st May and I still have not heard from them.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank nickandtoni
WhitbreadHotels, Premier Inn Team at Premier Inn Birmingham South (Longbridge Station) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Hi Nick and Toni,

Thanks for your review.

I am sorry to hear you did not enjoy your experience staying with us as it was not up to the standards you were expecting. We aim to ensure every stay is perfect and so I apologise we let you down on this occasion.

It is disappointing to hear you had an uncomfortable stay with us due to the bed in your room. This certainly isn't the experience we would expect.

We apologise you were misinformed by the hotel team regarding our Good Night Guarantee. Our hotels can no-longer process our guarantee and so you do have to submit a complaint to our Guest Relations team directly via phone or our online feedback form which can be found on our website.

Sadly the survey you received via email is not a form of contact to claim as this email is sent out via a third party company and all comments are submitted anonymously as advised in the email.

We would advise you to fill out our online feedback form or phone our Guest Relations team on 0333 003 0025 (option 1) so this can be looked into further for you.

Once again I apologise for the disappointment caused and hope to welcome you to one of our other hotels again in the future.

Kind regards,

Rebecca

Reviewed 18 May 2018

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed 14 May 2018

I would not stay here again. My room had been booked by a colleague, using our business account credit card. But because I did not have the business credit card with me, I was not allowed to check in, despite the fact that they had all the card details. It was 7pm in the evening and it was not possible to contact anyone with the card as the card is locked in a drawer outside business hours. I tried to negotiate with the reception staff but they simply kept reciting their policy statement like robots instead of trying to find a solution. It was very poor customer service - literally, computer says no - and I would expect better from this company. They would comfortably have seen me out on the street. I was only allowed to have a room if I paid for it myself with an entirely new card, which put me in a difficult situation financially. I then tried 3 times to get into my room with 3 different keys, all of which didn't work. On my 3rd trip back to reception the receptionist said she would come up with me to try the key. But she then left me standing there while she checked other guests in, like I was a lower priority than other guests despite the fact that I'd been trying to get into my room for over an hour at this point. The key didn't work for her either so she let me in with a master key and said she would arrange for another key to be brought up to me and popped under my door. But that key never appeared. My room was also a room with an adjoining door to another room which was of course locked. However the gap under the door was a good 2 inches and I could hear every word said by the couple in the room next door. None of this was conducive to writing a presentation which was what I had to do that evening. In addition, it was not possible to open the window. Surely it should be the choice of the guest as to whether the window is opened or not. I've stayed in many Premier Inns and always had a good impression of them up until now. This experience was very bad and I would never recommend Premier Inn again.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank WanderingCentaur
WhitbreadHotels, Premier Inn Team at Premier Inn Birmingham South (Longbridge Station) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Hi,

Thanks for your review.

We apologise you felt let down regarding your check-in at the hotel. It seems there were issues regarding the authorisation of your business card which caused problems when you arrived.

We are sorry for the frustration and inconvenience this caused you. We can appreciate the disappointment this must of caused, especially when you also could not access your room.

Please be assured all of your feedback has been logged to the Manager of the hotel regarding this.

Kind regards,

Rebecca

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed her after visiting Cadbury’s world, staff where welcoming! what a lovely location the sun was shining so we was able to sit out side while the kids played on the grass had breakfast I. The beefeater next door which was nice. Would Defo stay here again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 May 2018

Me and my husband had a great time staying here.The wonderful friendly staff made our stay extra special. The room was very clean, and comfortable, with a great breakfast in the morning to set us up for the day. Looking forward to a return visit.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple