“Amazing all you can eat buffet”
Review of Jimmy Spice's

Good for: Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Buffet, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Ladywood
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We dined as two families... What can I say kids were over the moon all you can eat. As parents over the moon that it was kids eat free on sunday. All I know is my eldest had at least 6 puddings... my daughter found out that candy floss is her new favourite pudding. My husband had 3 different plates an indian a british roast and then everything else. All I can say is service was good. And price we went on a sunday was very reasonable for a buffet for all 4 of us.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,158)

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Excellent food, very well presented and prepared. Good variety to suit all tastes. Staff really helpful....

But....

The restaurant states that although the kitchen closes at 10pm, they remain open until 11pm. Very unhappy when at 10:15pm we were asked to finish up and leave, while the staff were putting the chairs up on the tables and sweeping the floor. We wereade to feel very unwelcome as we were ousted out of the restaurant. Spoilt what was otherwise a lovely evening. Shame...

Reviewed 31 March 2018

My husband and I had our dinner here on February 18.
First, we want to commend the restaurant for having cotton candy and Cobra beer because we liked them. Also, the kebab was nice. However, there are some areas that require attention. There were some food outside the serving dishes that were not cleaned timely. The floor next to our table was also not cleaned. The food was ok.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Ohh amazing food and good customer service lots of food you can not even eat all . Absolutely lovely my kids love it as we are from oxford!!

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Clean and tidy. Offered a large selection of assorted foods. Grandchildren enjoyed selection of foods they could eat and ice cream and small puds for afters. Staff friendly. Child friendly. Under 4 s dine free. Only issue it is upstairs, and toilets floor above. Children love window where they sat and watched the boats in the camels.