“Great service from the entire team”

Tapas Revolution Birmingham
Price range: US$4 - US$26
Neighbourhood: Ladywood
Neighbourhood: Ladywood
Reviewed 12 October 2021

Farai, Naomy and Timmy were very attentive and provided a quick service. The food was excellent and the staff were incredibly friendly.

Date of visit: October 2021
Tapas Birmingham, Manager at Tapas Revolution Birmingham, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2021

Hola andrea...be do return. There is plenty more Tapas and Drinks to try at TapasRevolution.

FARAI@TAPAS

Write a reviewReviews (3,417)

Reviewed 11 October 2021

Great service from Timmy! From the moment he welcomed me into the restaurant, to the very end when I was wishing him luck with his studies prior to leaving! A great asset to the team, me and my friends really enjoyed his company and great service skills. I wish that we could have said the same about *other* members of staff though.

Overall:
Great service from Timmy, we will be seeing him again soon!
Amazing, and affordable “comida” - something he taught us!

Date of visit: October 2021
Tapas Birmingham, Manager at Tapas Revolution Birmingham, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hola xXtanya. Thanks for your kind words. Timmy is really a great part of Tapas Revolution. He will love reading this.

The team will read this and learn from your visit. I'm sure Timmy and everyone looks forward to welcoming you back.

Gracias and hasta Pronto...

Farai@Tapas

Reviewed 8 October 2021

Alfonso is a great waiter :) beautiful food it was a lovely visit, customer service was perfect and was very friendly

Date of visit: October 2021
Tapas Birmingham, Marketing at Tapas Revolution Birmingham, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hola 967imaraa, Thanks for your kind comments. Alfonso will be really glad to hear them...Hopefully we will see you back for more churros, si

Reviewed 7 October 2021

Absolutely disgusting and disappointed. The food was second class, nasty. What happened to gutting fish (sprats) and greeny-purple paella, yuck. First time me and my lady went out for over a year, before the birth of our son. Lovely setting, great customer service, wonderful seeing the food being prepared but we should have stayed home and cooked. We spent £100, gutted.

Date of visit: October 2021
Tapas Birmingham, General Manager at Tapas Revolution Birmingham, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2021

Good morning,

First of all thank you for bringing this to my attention and I am really sorry that we failed to meet your expectations and to hear that you haven’t had a good time during your last visit.From the picture that you attached i can see that the rice dish that you had in fact is Arroz Negro and not Paella. Arroz negro is is in fact rice with shellfish and squid ink, the colour of the rice is given y the squid ink. Out of your commentary is very difficult to understand what has happened and i would like to investigate this matter further therefore if you could contact me directly on birmingham@tapasrevolution.com i would appreciate.

Giulia

Reviewed 3 October 2021 via mobile

The best espresso martini i ever had made by Valeria!! Make sure you bring cash to tip. I’ll be a regular from now on while waiting for my train

Date of visit: October 2021
Tapas Birmingham, Manager at Tapas Revolution Birmingham, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2021

Hola nikolabil, Thanks for choosing us. Valeria will love to hear your lovely words.

Do return soon, we have plenty of more tapas and drinks to sample next time you are back in Birmingham.

Hope to see you soon