“Excellent fusion food”

The Farmhouse Restaurant
Ranked #50 of 615 Restaurants in Coventry
Cuisines: Indian, Steakhouse, Gastropub
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: At The Farmhouse Coventry we have two menus. A good-old English menu and a traditionally home cooked Indian menu, so whether it's a premium cut of rib eye steak or a succulent spicy tandoori chicken we've got it all here at The Farmhouse Coventry!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

There is a nice mix of Indian and traditional English food on the menu. The restaurant itself has obviously had a fair amount of money put into it, although the previous decor was also pretty decent.

I know from reading reviews that the service and food can be pretty mixed here but the young guy waiting our table was very good, no problems at all with the food. We didn't wait particularly long even though the restaurant was very busy (and often seems to be). Some of us had Indian food, some English. We had a couple of small issues that were eventually sorted, nothing unusual for a table of 10 people.

All in all I'd go back again.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,575)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had lunch here yesterday with family at one o clock first time visit.By two o clock absolutely packed no tables available at all and its quite a big restaurant.My husband had the bad boy steak and wasnt won over as he wasnt keen on the sauce.I had vegtable curry with nan bread.Curry was ok, not outstanding and i didnt like the nan at all.Infact having eaten currys for years in various places never had one quite like it before..It was dence and compact unlike the fluffy airiated ones ive had before.I will visit again but i will try something different for sure.Staff were friendly courtous and helpful but my husband said the gents toilets were not good at all.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Went farmhouse recently, the food was appalling, I had a chicken Parmesan and chicken Pattie burger. The food tasted off, no one come to ask how the food was during our meal. They’re extremely overpriced charge between £4-5 for two single samosas. Which may I state were the best part of the meal. The lamb chops were tiny for the price they were charging. Once our table was cleared we waited a long while for our bill after specifically asking for it, still no waiter came to give our bill so we got up to pay ourselves on the till. The man at the till whom is suppose to be front of house controlling everything did not ask how the food was and instead rudely answered the phone midway through us paying. Whilst he was on the phone he had his hand out in front of us for the money which I found rude !!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

What a shambolic experience! The owners are to busy with cars! Waiting time was awful and the ambience was rushed ! Not far from a Saturday night nightclub burger riot!Eat any where but here

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Always amazing - food,service and cocktails :) never had any problems and it's always 10/10. Highly recommend