“Missing food again!”
Review of Ginger Orange

Ginger Orange
Ranked #67 of 614 Restaurants in Coventry
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Thought we’d give it another go. Husband not bothered as it’s always my food they muck up. Got home and no mushroom bhaji so I called up. They apologised and said 5 minutes. Half an hour later, everyone has finished and I’ve given up. Ridiculous!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had a takeaway from here last night. The staff were friendly and explained what some of the dishes were, flavours and how spicy. Once we had made our choice they looked after us with a drink while we waited and included papadoms and dips with our meal at no extra cost. The food was lovely, tasty and generous servings. Will definitely visit again.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Excellent food and service. I was in a large group and we had the mezzanine floor. Staff were very helpful. Very reasonable prices.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

Booked a table for 3 for Motherd Day eve. Arrived at 5.30pm. The service was impeccable, very attentive staff. I couldn't decide but wanted an authentic dish. Had Chicken Tikka Jalfrezi which was delicious. As I had wondered about the Narabi dish they brought a free half portion for us to taste so we'd know for next time. The Butter chicken for my daughter was lovely although she didn't really like Indian food and got a chicken nuggets and chips (enormous). They didn't charge for the replacement even though my husband took the butter chicken for his lunch the next day. His Chicken Tikka Masala was tasty but he said it was just a bit too sweet. We all agreed that the atmosphere (quite modern and clean looking), the staff, the service and the food were definitely worth coming back for. Thanks for a lovely evening

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

Simply the best Indian in Coventry, tasty quality food and great staff.
Parking can be difficult but that’s easily fixed by parking in the pub over the road.

A must if you like Indian cuisine