“We arrived just before opening”
Review of LG Cafe

LG Cafe
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Arundel
Price range: US$3 - US$14
Description: cafe serving coffee, cakes, pancakes, cocktails and comfort food, we also hold various events. Any questions just ask
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We arrived just before opening at 11am and staff were already serving some customers. Service was quick and covid safe and the cake is unreal! We’ll be back, thank you x

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (195)

Reviewed 30 January 2021 via mobile

Went to LG today after hearing great things, there was such a huge variety of cakes and treats and they all looked amazing. We went for a kinder yum yum in the end and loved it! Grabbed myself a cappuccino as well to keep me warm on my walk. I'd post a picture of it but I ate it immediately and then thought to do it after! Ha.
Staff were very friendly and efficient with getting our order done. 10/10 worth stopping by!

Reviewed 27 January 2021

Just absolutely amazing! The shop is stunning, the cakes are incredible and it’s just such a fun place to visit, highly recommend

Reviewed 25 January 2021

Wanted to see what’s going on oh what a fantastic business this is selling delicious cakes. Here I was on my own and wanted to turn to friends and say I just love this ...... it will happen

Reviewed 23 January 2021

I decided to visit this cafe as I have seen the controversy on social media and the unpleasantness towards this cafe so wanted to see for myself, plus the cakes looks fabulous!! The cafe has EVERYTHING in place to ensure customers are safe. The problem is the narrow road makes it difficult to social distance (not fault of cafe). My visit started by myself and my daughter queuing along the markers looking forward to our ‘cake away’ however this wait was rudely interrupted by a young man claiming (I say ‘claiming’ as he made no attempt to show any form of ID) to be from environmental health. He was shouting at the people in the queue saying we weren’t social distancing and should be wearing masks. People pointed out that we are outdoors so didn’t need to wear masks and were also next to people from our own households! I’m the fifteen minutes I waited for my cake there was then another older man taking photos of the people in the queue!!! Making the whole experience uncomfortable all round. I’d like to say this all faded into insignificance when I got home and indulged in the most amazing cake and coffee!!! The cafe owners have put into place everything they can and for some reason some people seem to ‘have it in’ for this small business! What ever happened to ‘be kind’. I wouldn’t mind if this business was awful but it isn’t!! The cakes are amazing and we found staff to be friendly and considerate! I’ll go back to the cafe and out of principle to support a local business that for some reason a small minority are trying to bring down! Please visit this establishment the cake is AMAZING!!