“Surprise”
Review of The Fat Fig

The Fat Fig
Ranked #22 of 257 Restaurants in Chichester
Reviewed 12 October 2017

Have visited with a friend twice for lunch and will definitely return, very reasonably priced, simple food but delicious. We both had the sea bass with chips ( not greasy) and salad. Very friendly owner and lovely atmosphere.

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Lovely relaxed venue. Nice menu, an easy choice was the fig salad. Very swift friendly service. Nicely presented and very delicious! Would recommend

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Chose to use this Cafe/Resteraunt for brunch during a day trip to Chichester.
Conveniently located on South Street, just yards from the centre and close by plenty of competition which all plays towards keeping businesses on their tows.
A pleasant ambience backed with an adequate, reasonably priced menu. The staff were friendly and efficient and our order was delivered promptly.
Recommended.
Free and good WiFi available.p

Reviewed 9 October 2017

After living in Chichester for three years I never found myself visiting the Fat Fig but after a visit with my parents we wanted to go somewhere different so tried The Fat Fig and we did not regret it! Great food, great presentation and reasonably priced! The staff are lovely and kind. I ordered a jacket potato and then a red velvet cake slice after and it was incredibly moist unlike most sponge cakes these days. I then went two days later with my boyfriend for breakfast and had the vegetarian breakfast and it was amazing! Will definitely be coming back to The Fat Fig often and I highly recommend!!!!

Reviewed 5 October 2017

great food at reasonable prices. Great pastries and coffee. Try their burgers or platters for supper.