“Brilliant”

Hollywood Bowl Bradford
Ranked #10 of 24 Fun & Games in Bradford
Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

When we arrived we were in a short line then they apologised for the short wait I then ordered one game of bowling and we were told which lane we were on nd they asked if we needed help setting up. Also they were friendly and welcoming. As it was Easter there were lots of additional activities on offer which would have been brilliant for small children.

Reviewed 30 December 2016

The arena is mainly for bowling and that is only what you can do there. Do not have a great choice of games available. 3 table of pool which can be a good source of killing time.

Reviewed 25 December 2016 via mobile

Absolutely appauled at how we got treated when we arrived today, 7 out of the 14 that was booked arrived b4 booking was due at 2.30 they were told to sit down as they were no lanes available just yet, at this point the other 7people arrived 2.40 we walked to the desk to be put on our lanes to be told were were 20mins late so for us to play we had to cut our game to 20mins then be kicked out with returning vouchers so we cut the players to 3adults 6kids to get more time so we agreed not thinking they wud actually turn the lanes off halfway through playing when no1 was actually stood wating to take over the lane after 10-15mins we restarted the game not knowing it was the other persons game at this point they was no1 wating meaning the amount of time it took the other family to come and take over the lane we would of finished our full game as wen they turned it of we was 2 bowls each from finishing.The family who was next came to the lane and i explained it to her she said it was fine i will go tell them if they can put us on another lane or wait till u r done but the manager brought a security guard over to get us out wudnt listen to wat we had to say and were not offered no returning tickets she wasnt around after that wunder why?!?! Alot of angry adults and kids today and alot of money spent for 20mins play sisters birthday was ruined.alot of the staff were also saying they should not have done that it was not right and that the manager isnt liked by many .WILL NOT BE RETURNING AGAIN

Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

I had to wait an hour, then the person behind me in cue gets a lane before me. How does that work. Children running the place, nobody is over 25. Most staff are under 20. No manger around. Appalling. Samira took my money before telling me i would after wait an hour. Tim the other booking staff member said people after me in the cue was on 2hrs wait, but when I asked someone behind me in the cue that wasn't true at all. He completely lied to me. Hollywood bowl you need to get mature staff on booking who no what there doing.

1  Thank michskinn
HollywoodBowlAMF, Team Leader at Hollywood Bowl Bradford, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2016

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

Please contact tripavisor@hollywoodbowl.co.uk