“Mumtaz provides a fantastic dining experience and superb quality food”
Review of Mumtaz Restaurant

Mumtaz Restaurant
Ranked #122 of 793 Restaurants in Bradford
Price range: US$49 - US$49
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We have just made our second 42 mile round trip to Mumtaz, and enjoyed the same consistent high quality food and personal service once again. We were given a warm welcome, by friendly and helpful staff, the decor is tasteful and comfortable and the food is fresh, tasty and cooked to perfection. Thank you Amit, for looking after us so well. We have never had better service anywhere! We would definitely recommend Mumtaz to all good curry lovers and we're looking forward to our next visit already.

2  Thank suetoft7

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We was group of 8 people. Went to leeds city centre branch. Very nice interior, fantastic atmosphere like the restaurant. Food was good but price quite expensive. Overall ok.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Quality food hygiene good but only disappointing fact was went down at 11 for my favourite seekh dinner and they were closed probably because it was very quiet online closing time showed 12

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

My dad used to bring me to this restaurant 35 years ago and I’ve been many times since then. Unfortunately I was a bit disappointed by my last visit. The restaurant was tired, bordering on shabby and although the food and service were good, it didn’t feel like a special dining experience anymore. There are so many amazing curry restaurants in Bradford that I think Mumtaz needs to up its game.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Went down with family after a boring same old style mumtaz,impressed at the new look and top service from ANDY who was amaing on the night,ensured food was freshly prepared and tasty.. will be going more often...