Holiday Inn Express Leeds East(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$64
Novotel Leeds Centre(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$94
US$102
US$95
  • Restaurant
Jurys Inn Leeds(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$91
US$79
Ibis Leeds Centre(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$108
US$90
  • Breakfast included
Days Inn Wetherby(Wetherby)(Great Value!)
US$253
US$87
Roomzzz Leeds City West(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$78
Travelodge
  • Bar/Lounge
2,440 results
All reviewsleisure facilitiesthe vervevictory barthe upper deckwhite rose shopping centreclub roomsky tvgreat facilitiesleisure clubmodern hotelwalk in showercoffee machinewet roomrestaurant staffexcellent stayreception areaself service
Reviewed 17 September 2017

Nice clean hotel. Good breakfast. Enjoyed the pool area. Stayed 2 nights for a family wedding close by. Great for what we needed. In a good location with a lot to do close by. All the family liked the hotel.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank 178amiip
Nalin D, General Manager at Village Hotel Leeds South, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback about your visit.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and want to express my gratitude for the positve comments about our breakfast and the hotel. I can assure you that I have passed on your feedback to the relevant teams who are also very happy with the comments.

Thank you again for the valuable feedback, and we look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

Location was perfect for where I needed to be

Friendly staff, with really easy check in. Nice room with comfortable bed. Smart and clean bathroom.

Cleanliness of gym changing rooms let down the experience

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback about your visit.

I am very sorry and am concerned that you did not find the cleanliness in our gym changing rooms to the expected standard. I can assure you I have passed on your feedback to the Leisure manager and we are doing all we can to ensure non of our future guests staying with us experience the same issue. Thank you for positive comments about our staff and the bed rooms. I have shared the feedback with the relevant departments and they are delighted with the comments.

Thank you again for the valuable feedback, and I hope this experience will not detract you from staying with us in the future. We look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

Everything about the hotel is super, the breakfast was fantastic, it's a pity i could not explore the entire facilities available. However, i really enjoyed my stay and looking forward to coming back in the near future.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Bayoyemo
Nalin D, General Manager at Village Hotel Leeds South, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback about your visit.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and want to express my gratitude for the positve comments about our breakfast facilities. I can assure you that I have passed on your feedback to the relevant teams who are also very happy with the comments.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the Village a Hotel Leeds South for 5 nights and we both really enjoyed it, one young lady on reception really make our stay very pleasurable her name was Alice every time she was on reception she always greeted us with a BIG SMILE and nothing was to much trouble for her when ever you needed anything I myself haven't been very well and she make sure that our room was perfect I couldn't fault it in any way. May I say A BIG THANK YOU TO ALICEwe will look forward to staying with you again hopefully very soon. I would also like to say thank you to the lady that serviced our room her name was SASHA what a pleasant young lady she really deserves a pat on the back for how clean our room was, all the staff are very welcoming but these two ladies really made us feel at home VERY WELL DONE We are Looking forward to staying with you again pat and jon

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank jonathan w

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback about your visit.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your experienced great service from Alice and Sasha. I have passed on your feedback to the team members and they are happy. Thank you for the valuable feedback, and we look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

All fine apart from breakfast which was cool with cold plates, no butter and awful weak coffee. Spa very good and the gym was excellent having been refurbished. We did not have evening meal as we ate before our arrival.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Runningman4

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback about your visit.

I am very sorry and am concerned that your recent stay with us has not been upto your expectations. Thank you for bringing the issues you had experienced with breakfast service to our attention. I can assure you I have passed on your feedback to the Food and Beverage manager and we are doing all we can to ensure non of our future guests staying with us experience the same issues as you had.