All reviews greek street classic room signature suite head concierge complimentary mini bar sky tv fantastic hotel rainfall shower bars and restaurants every member of staff cocktail bar front of house first floor perfect stay birthday treat valet parking executive room
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed at the Dakota as we was going to a show in Leeds The room was very spacious clean & tidy this was our second visit to the Dakota the staff was very helpful very polite we have enjoyed staying at the Dakota that much we are going back again next month (May) when we are in Leeds again for another show

Trip type: Travelled with family
guestrelationsdakota, Front Office Manager at Dakota Deluxe Leeds, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear Arthur S,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

It is always welcome to hear that Dakota Deluxe Leeds is your chosen choice when staying in Leeds, and equally impressive that you receive perfect consistent service.

I look forward to welcoming you back in May and will ensure it is another perfect experience.

Please contact me directly on guestrelations@leeds.dakotahotels.co.uk to make your next reservation.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

I made a booking for the Dakota Deluxe Hotel a week before our stay on Easter weekend. We opted for the Classic Double as everything else was sold out - this boutique hotel is very popular for a number of reasons. The hotel is close to Leeds train station and at the heart of the Greek Street dining quarter.

At the time of booking you can opt for packages to make your stay extra special. We opted for the Sunday Treat package which includes late check-out (2pm) and a fantastic Sunday Roast at the Bar and Grill downstairs. This is highly recommended!

We parked outside to check-in and drop off the luggage - Gabriella was very welcoming and helpful in directing us to the car park.

Our room was on the 7th floor, overlooking the square. It had wonderful look-and-feel to it and, perhaps most importantly, the bed is probably one the best that I have slept in outside of London.

The staff were very friendly throughout the stay, going to extra lengths to ensure that our stay was personalised and relaxing. They were very flexible with the check-out time as we were dining for longer. I would highly recommend a trip to their Bar and Grill downstairs where manager Daniel and his team will make sure that you have a most enjoyable experience.

Overall Dakota Deluxe Hotel is a cut above most (if not all) of the other hotels in the City Centre. We didn't want to leave and are already looking forward to our next stay, despite living in Leeds!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Aimon J,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

What an amazing review which perfectly highlights every aspect of Dakota Deluxe Leeds, from the amazing service throughout the hotel to the "fantastic Sunday lunch" your review celebrates every aspect.

Gabriella our reception manager is a treasured member of the team and Daniel our restaurant manager represents everything that great hospitality represents, both team members will be delighted they had such a positive impact on your stay.

I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon to stay, dine, and enjoy the full Dakota experience.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Superb hotel, perfectly located, extremely chic!

Large rooms, decorated to perfection.

This is the only hotel I stay at when in Leeds and I highly recommend it.
Staff are attentive and nothing too much trouble.

Dave from Concierge who not only remembers who you are on every visit, gives a very warm welcome when arriving. This is what makes guests return time and again.

Look forward to another stay!

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear David W,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

I am delighted that your whole experience at Dakota Deluxe Leeds was a perfect one, great hospitality can only be achieved by every team member going above and beyond on each and every occasion, your amazing review clearly highlights this commitment,

Dave our head concierge will be delighted he had such a positive impact on your stay and your comments will be celebrated throughout the hotel.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

The Dakota Luxe came highly recommended and did not disappoint. From the moment we walked in, we were treated to the highest levels of service, all delivered with a smile. The rooms are spacious, spotless and packed full of extras. A wonderful stay and we will definitely be returning. A special thank you to Grant and Dave!

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear melissahesex,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

I am thrilled that you had the perfect experience at Dakota Deluxe Leeds, it is fantastic to hear that from arrival to departure our team had such a positive impact on your stay.

Dave is a shining light in hospitality and is a treasured member of our team he will be delighted with yours comments.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

My husband and I stayed for one night in March. The hotel is not far from the train station.
Our room was fabulous - comfiest bed I've slept in, in a hotel. Well designed, large TV with Sky. Lovely bathroom with bath and separate shower. Great complimentary drinks and snacks in the fridge. Everything spotless.
We didn't eat in the restaurant - only because we had made previous arrangements but did have a cocktail in the bar.
We will definitely return. Thank you

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
guestrelationsdakota, Front Office Manager at Dakota Deluxe Leeds, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Dear ZeldaWestYorkshire,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

I am thrilled to hear that you had an amazing experience at Dakota Deluxe Leeds, from the "spotless rooms" to the "comfiest bed" your review will be celebrated throughout the hotel.

I would advise that on your next visit you reserve a table in our grill which offers an unbelievable dining experience with attentive service and the perfect menu it really will add to the perfect stay.