All reviews greek street classic room head concierge signature suite complimentary mini bar sky tv fantastic hotel rainfall shower yorkshire breakfast cocktail bar every member of staff bars and restaurants front of house first floor hotel of choice executive room rooms are spacious
Reviewed 17 August 2018

Just back from a lunch with friends at this super hotel. The food is delicious and of the finest quality. Never been disappointed here and will keep coming back. Excellent wine list too and little extras like the complimentary tomato dish with goats cheese and fine bread.

Room Tip: Ask for a City view
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 585websites
guestrelationsdakota, Guest Relations Manager at Dakota Deluxe Leeds, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Dear 585websites,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

I am thrilled that again we exceeded your expectations during your dining experience, consistency is so important and clearly at Dakota Deluxe Leeds we are achieving a high level of service during each and every visit, your amazing comments are gratefully received thankyou!

If you have any future reservations requests please do not hesitate to contact me directly on guestrelations@leeds.dakotahotels.co.uk.

Reviewed 16 August 2018

Prefect hotel. The rooms are as good as any I have stopped in, I didn’t want to get out of bed. The staff are friendly and helpful, nothing is a problem for them. Having stopped in a number of hotels in the area, I have found my number 1 hotel for the area.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
guestrelationsdakota, Guest Relations Manager at Dakota Deluxe Leeds, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2018

Dear bruiser50.

Thank you so much for your kind review.

It is so wonderful to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed the stay. It will be a pleasure to welcome you back soon, please contact me directly should you need assistance with any future reservations.

Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

My stay here has been glorious from beginning to end. The hotel is centrally located and is very chic. Staff are attentive and went out of their way to be helpful and friendly too. This meant a lot to me as a woman travelling on business alone.

My classic room was spacious and well kitted out ( my only tiny gripe is that I had to request a bath robe as they are not ordinarily provided in classic rooms). Other than this the room was beautiful and I slept like a baby on account of the super comfortable bed and silky smooth sheets!

I had breakfast every morning which didn’t disappoint and the same is true of the restaurant. Cocktails are to die for too!

All in all a beautiful ‘quality over quantity’ hotel. I will certainly stay here again and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend. Enjoy!

Stayed: August 2018

Dear Ssita,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent stay at Dakota Deluxe.

I am delighted to read your comments on the facilities in the hotel but what really stands out for me is your comments regarding a team. Great service is a cornerstone of what we do here, so I am thrilled that this was felt throughout your stay.

Please do contact me directly, should you require assistance with any future reservations, on guestrelations@leeds.dakotahotels.co.uk.

Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

We had a great time in this superb hotel. The hotel has super nice people working there & it offers great food options & nearly unlimited bar service. The beds are delicious & the hotel is very new & very modern and offered us a very nice rate for 3 nights including a very rich breakfast.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Aart_B,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such wonderful feedback.

I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay so much and hope we can welcome you back in the very near future. Please contact me directly on geustrelations@leeds.dakotahotels.co.uk, should you require any assistance.

Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

Overall, a great stay in a central location.

I ate an evening meal at the restaurant and found the menu choice good and the delivered end meal equally so.

My room was excellent. Clean and well presented with a great shower.

Besides the cocktail bar and outside terrace (open Fridays I believe), there are no other facilities, e.g. spa or pool. There is however a good room TV service and free internet.

Parking was a bit of a problem. Wished the hotel website had been more specific concerning directions to the Q-Park... I circled around Leeds for a considerable time after arriving late in the evening and was not in the best of moods when the night staff were unable to help with directions. A minor quibble, but not the best start after a long journey from the south. Anyway, I would stay here again.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business

Dear HotelCritic558,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay from the experience in the Grill to the bedroom, and everything in between! It is disappointing to hear you had trouble locating our partner car park, please be assured we have addressed this with the whole team and again apologies for the confusion!

Please do contact me directly on guestrelations@leeds.dakotahotels.co.uk for any future reservations.