“Great pizza and offers”

Water Lane Boathouse
Ranked #492 of 1,974 Restaurants in Leeds
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Visited multiple times and always very happy with the pizza: the dough is absolutely amazing ans the ingredients are full of flavour. Friends had the vegetarian sharing platter and they very pleased too. Only thing we can fault is the service: it has happened that the floor was understaffed and we had to send back the dishes a couple of times as they were not as we ordered them.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My friend took me here for lunch. First impressions; beautiful setting, cosey interior and friendly staff. Ordered a bottle prosecco at the bar and took a seat. Within 30mins this place had totally filled up.

We ordered food and told there would be a delay which was fine; we werent in a hurry. When the food arrived unfortunately the order was wrong so i had a further wait however the waiter was more than apologetic and told us to keep the salad that had been made whilst they make the one i had ordered. The wait for my order didnt take too long.

Overall the service, the drinks and the food were exceptional and the ambience is beautiful. Will definately return when im next in leeds. Infact iv told all my friends to visit too if they ever go to leeds

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is a bit of a favourite watering hole for me, although I'd never got round to eating here previously. Went on a Wednesday evening when they were running a 50% off the menu offer. My friend and I opted for the sourdough pizzas, one vegetarian, the other pepperoni and salami. Both were delicious and at full price would have been great value, at half price they were a bargain. Friendly service, great atmosphere and a good selection of drinks. I'll be back to work my way through the menu another time.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our team went here for lunch today at 12:00 noon.

The burger was incredibly good value for money and incredibly tasty. Chips were light and crisp and the salad was also delicious with a lovely dressing. Service was quick as the food arrived quickly.

The only thing we felt let the restaurant down was the soft drinks. £3 for a coke, which wasn't even Coca-cola or Pepsi, it was more like an off Rola Cola. Very odd stocking choice given the quality of everything else!

5/5 for the food for quality and value.
1/5 for the drinks for quality and value.

2  Thank TomLilburn
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were lucky enough to sit upstairs right by the kitchen where you can see the pizzas being freshly made in a pizza often. Beautiful fresh base and ingredients, reasonably priced (2 pizzas and a bottle of prosecco for £20!) and good atmosphere. The location and feel of the restaurant is very nice with it being an old boathouse, and you can look onto the canal. Looking forward to going back!