“Superb meal excellent service”
Review of Gaucho Leeds

Gaucho Leeds
Ranked #100 of 2,245 Restaurants in Leeds
Price range: US$51 - US$52
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Leeds City Centre
Description: Gaucho source the finest grass-fed beef in the world from Argentina, along with an offering of many other Argentine specialities which range from Latin American style ceviche to chorizo, Gulf de San Jorge lobster, Patagonian lamb and Argentine gambas to traditional empanadas and fine wine. We also offer the largest wine selection in the world outside of Argentina in our restaurants and guests can buy many of the wines from our wine boutique, Cavas de Gaucho on Swallow Street. With seasonally changing menus served across all of our restaurants, we also offer The Gaucho Lunch menu, either two or three courses, between Monday and Friday.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Another visit to one of our favourites restaurants was spot on in all respects. Steaks and sides top notch. Spiral cuts there are tops. This visit was made extra special by Emily who was superb. Genuine with first class manner friendly yet professional not too intrusive yet informative. Made the experience better as she knew just how to be there when you wanted something. Intuative a rare quality. We will be back for that extra special chimichuri as soon as poss.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,239)

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Came here on Friday with family that were up from London. This was my 3rd visit to the Leeds Gaucho. We all went for the 2/3 course lunch menu. I had ribs to start , very nice , then sirloin steak with skinny fries and pepper Sauce. And peanut butter cheese cake for dessert. The food was all beautiful and well presented. Portions were not massive but just enough if having 3 courses. Staff are nice and friendly and restaurant is really nice inside. They managed to make something nice for my auntie who is vegi and vegan which she enjoyed.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

We visited as a large group of friends for the Electro Brunch. The food and drinks on offer were fantastic with a great selection. The food and drinks were continuous and the service from Rob was excellent.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Had a team dinner here and I ordered the soft shell crab. It was too salty for my taste. The rump steak I had was too raw. I was told to order it medium rare but it was raw to my liking. I couldn't finish it but the management made a goodwill gesture of not to charge me for the main.

1  Thank philiplk
Reviewed 27 March 2018

Ate here with a large group of couples for a 40th birthday. The staff were spot on, the decor is very nice and lit perfectly, and great atmosphere. The food was lovely and we mostly had steak. Very good all in all, and we'll be returning when in Leeds. Also eaten at the O2 restaurant and had a good meal there too although prefer the layout of the Leeds restaurant as it's a little more roomy.