US$83
US$70
  • Pool
Jurys Inn Leeds(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$57
US$53
US$48
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$57/night.

Novotel Leeds Centre(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$59
  • Restaurant
Days Inn Wetherby(Wetherby)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$60
Roomzzz Leeds City West(Leeds)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$57
US$54
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
US$45
US$44
Ibis Leeds Centre(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$63
Book now, pay at stay
US$48
US$44
Travelodge
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewscity centrekirkstall roadhi expresscar parkscrambled egg and beanshot itemsfree breakfastminute walkbudget hotelstudent accommodationmain roadper nighttaxi ridesofa bedclean roomsgood sizeyogurt
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

This holiday inn express on Cavendish street is a lovely hotel. We stayed here for two nights. Rooms were very clean. The hotel was very relaxed and welcoming. The best thing about this hotel was the staff.. They were all very friendly even down to the cleaners..The young guy who served our evening meal is a asset to this hotel..although the food and drink was a little expensive it was very nice and presented well..all in all a fabulous stay here and we cant wait to return to shop is fantastic leeds

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Susan T
JudithMillea, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Leeds City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

Thank you for such a lovely review and positive comments! I shall pass onto all the team.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Just arrived at HIE Leeds City Centre.
First impressions excellent.
Breakfast is complimentary at all these hotels.
Our room is,quiet and spotlessly clean.
Very nice.
Apart from the weather unfortunately.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for the lovely comments and sorry we couldn't organise the weather!

Thank you!

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

I was a bit nervous about staying here after a bad experience with a different Holiday Inn Express but I honestly couldn't fault the place.

It's in a good location - a short walk from the city centre - and the rooms were spotlessly clean and pleasant. There's plenty of on site parking, this was another slight concern as you can't book a space and it's first come, first served, but there were always spaces available when we were there.

Breakfasts are good and there's a nice little bar with great staff. Would definitely use it again when in Leeds.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for the great 5 star review and I am pleased we have restored your faith in Holiday Inn Express!

Reviewed 2 September 2017

Parking available, much improved breakfast (free) choices, need to pick your preferred side of hotel being view with the noise of the motorway or view the peaceful car park and other buildings; being on the 7th floor strange noises (at times) from the next floor above (likely to be maintenance equipment)

Room Tip: Quiet rooms on the car park side ; better view on the motorway side
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you for the review and I am really pleased you enjoyed our inclusive enhanced breakfast offering. I will also investigate the maintenance noise you mention.

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

The room I was in and the staff and service of the hotel were alright - but I just can't leave a positive review because I wasn't able to enjoy my downtime or sleep well in the room. I was in 607 - near the elevators, and I would say that the beep from the opening and closing of the elevators doors audibly interrupted my room about 1-5 times a minute roughly starting 6am and ending 10:30pm everyday.

I called the reception on the first day at about 10pm, hoping for a room change but they said I only had to wait a few minutes longer as they were waiting for their supervisor to turn off the elevator sound for the night (which they said happens 10pm every night - why is it just not permanently left off?) This conversation became a nightly thing. I'd call around 10:30 and often had to wait another 30 minutes before it happened.

I'm sure 607 isn't the only room affected... It's just one room on one side of the elevators... The sound must bleed into the same rooms on all of the six floors.

The Inn is perfectly located 3 minute walk next to prime film studios, and I imagine they get a lot of traffic from people filming there - why wouldn't it accommodate their guests who are people in the industry who are early rising for film and wanting an early restful night?

Please sort it out!

On another note I had my birthday during my stay, which they knew about and did nothing to acknowledge. Nothing major to point out except that the overall experience of staying there could be made a lot more pleasant if they were more considering of their customers.

One to two star experience.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
JudithMillea, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Leeds City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Thank you for your review and I am really sorry that you didn't sleep well when you stayed with us. Your feedback is appreciated and will be passed on.

Thank you (and I am sorry we also missed your birthday!)