2 people are viewing this hotel
Expedia.comUS$94
TravelocityUS$94
getaroom.comUS$99
2,145 results
All reviews city centre pillow spray the club lounge two double beds swimming pool steam room reception staff air con hen weekend car park leisure facilities lovely hotel good size buffet style afternoon tea full english good nights sleep
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The staff made this trip, they were helpful and kind, we couldn't ask for more. The rooms are good too, they are a touch out of date and the bathrooms need modernising the most, but they appear to have been recently painted and they are well maintained and clean.
My only issue was breakfast, it wasn't great - however it was included in our rate, so I didn't feel it was a massive problem. I would absolutely return.

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 25 October 2020 via mobile

Booked a club room for my anniversary and emailed hotel for club lounge access times...was told 6pm-8pm but actual time was an hour earlier meaning we missed part of it.....no apology or explanation given...poor!

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
IHG Service, Owner at Crowne Plaza Leeds, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2020

Hello fullpropa75,

Thank you for your stay and for taking the time to leave us feedback.

I am sorry to learn that you were not advised of the change with the Club Lounge access hours. I have alerted the hotel management regarding your comments, and I am positive that the measures that will be taken will avoid similar issues from reoccurring in the future.

I hope you choose us again!

Best regards,

Clayton G.

Reviewed 13 October 2020

we bought a Spa voucher as a Christmas present , due to covid they extended the expire date for 6 months, then I received an Email a few weeks later saying would be best to get a refund as the spa is closed for the foreseeable future, 25 Emails and 3months later we still haven't received it!we also bought a spa voucher for the Newcastle branch at the same time, they said hang on to it as the spa is opening soon. What a shambles!

Sheryl West/Simon Taylor

Date of stay: December 2019
IHG Service, Owner at Crowne Plaza Leeds, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2020

Hello, shez2018,

Thank you for your review and for letting us know about the situation of the voucher. I have sent you a PM regarding this issue to discuss it further. The spa will open in the foreseeable future, and we look forward to offering you an awesome experience and a beautiful stay. Please accept our apologies for the delays.

Thank you for choosing us. We hope to see you soon at our hotel.

Alejandro G.

Reviewed 25 September 2020 via mobile

I stayed at the Crown Plaza last weekend while being in Leeds to drop my son off at university. I have to say the hotel staff were fabulous. We had a swim in the afternoon and meal in the restaurant on Saturday night and the food was delicious with the staff being very good. Have to say my stay was excellent. Felt very safe and was very enjoyable.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 September 2020

Hotel room - great. Price - great. Food - great. Reception staff on the evening shift - one chap was fine & pleasant but the one (Called Niall apparently) was the rudest member of hotel staff I’ve ever come across. Huge chip on his shoulder and should not be customer facing.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Carol276
IHG Service, Owner at Crowne Plaza Leeds, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2020

Hello Carol276,

Thank you for your stay and for taking the time to leave us feedback.

I am happy to see you regarded our rooms, rates, and food to be great. We always try our best to make sure that the service we provide is world-class, and I am sorry to learn that the level of service received from one of our night reception staff was below par.

I have shared your comments with the hotel management. I am confident that the steps taken will avoid similar issues from reoccurring in the future. I have also sent you a private message regarding your experience.

I hope you give our hotel another try!

Best regards,