“WHAT A PLACE! - great food and friendly service”

Fazenda Rodizio Bar & Grill
Ranked #15 of 1,896 Restaurants in Leeds
Price range: US$26 - US$40
Cuisines: Brazilian, South American, Steakhouse
Good for: Groups, Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet, Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have visited a similar restaurant in Brighton, where I live, and was keen to see what this was like.
Amazing - It just felt more upmarket. We were greeted by a friendly member of staff at the front desk, taken straight to our table, even though we were 20 mins late, and we were well looked after throughout our meal.
The food is incredible, and by the end of the meal you could have put me in a wheelbarrow and rolled me out.
It was superb, and I am looking forward to my next visit.
Five stars all the way.

FazendaRodizio, Manager at Fazenda Rodizio Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you so much for that great review.

We are so pleased that you chose to visit Fazenda while visiting Leeds and we are very happy that the food, drink and service were all to your liking.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back when next you visit Leeds.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Many times we have now been to Fazenda in Leeds and never fail to be impressed with the service and quality of the meat. Its a great setting and well worth a visit for anyone who loves meat - the choices are enough to fulfil the tastes of most people and cooked to perfection. I have tried alternatives but none have ever live up to the Fazenda experience. It is my Mum's 84th birthday this week and we are going again!

Thank you for that fantastic review.

We are delighted that you have always enjoyed returning to Fazenda and that the meat and service have always been to your liking.

We pride ourselves on offering only the very best selection of meats and the highest quality service so we are very happy that you have always chosen Fazenda.

We look forward to celebrating your mother's birthday with you and hope to make it an extra special occasion.

Family get together today for my husband's 50th birthday

7 adults in total and we booked private dining room

The choice on the salad table is extensive and always fresh. Hot side dishes too - including the wonderful black bean stew
You can eat as much as you like or can manage

The waiters bring a constant supply of meats. However there are fish and vegetarian options catered for very well

For meat eaters the choice is extensive - different kinds of beef, pork, lamb, ham and chicken plus sausages. I have a particular liking for curazao di Gallina which are chicken hearts - tender and delicious.

If you have not been before all is explained but in simple terms you are offered different meats and you can say yes or no as you please. Top up with salad as you go along

Great wine and beer list. Excellent cocktails

Desserts are available if you can find space and of course wonderful coffee.

The staff are fantastic and service is excellent

We especially like a late Sunday lunch about 2:30. However weekday nights are good as is Saturday. Book to avoid being disappointed

Good parking close by. Easy access to train station

If you are staying at Doubletree Hilton it is on your doorstep and a great alternative to hotel food

Thank you so much for that wonderful review.

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your celebrations at Fazenda and that the food, drinks and service were all to your liking.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

As a first time diner here we went for my sons birthday as he has been many times so I was aware how it all works ! The selection of meats and cuts are amazing once you work out the use of the green and red cards also the salad bar as a lot of selection ! Only downside for me was the meats been brought out are medium rare which is not for me unfortunately ! I'm a well done fan so I found I was waiting a while for well done cuts but was worth the wait ! Finally check your bill when it arrives as we got a £45 service charge put on the bill which is optional ! Leaving a tip is a must anywhere but that amount is a bit of a liberty !

Hello Anthony,
Thank you for taking the time to review your dining experience with us. It is wonderful to hear how much you enjoyed the amazing salad bar, the selection of meats and the unique service that we provide for each and every guest that dines with us. We are proud to cater for all cooking preferences as our beef cuts are, as you mentioned, served from medium to medium rare when they come from the grill. Well-done meat usually takes a little longer indeed but we’re pleased to hear you loved the cuts you were served.
It is great to hear when our guests choose to spend their special occasions with us, and we do hope we were able to make your son’s birthday just that little bit more special. A suggested service charge of 10% is added to the bottom of the bill, which is completely optional for all our guests. Our team is trained to point this out, so we apologise in advance if this was not made clear to you on your visit. Our service charge is divided between each of the members of our team working within the restaurant as each and every one of them are an essential part of our guests’ Fazenda Experience. We do hope to welcome you all once again at Fazenda in the future.
Kind Regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is 1 of my favourite restaurants.
Have been several times and never been let down. Have recommended it to lots of family and friends and they have enjoyed too.
The service is exceptional and the food is amazing!
Can't wait to go back

FazendaRodizio, Manager at Fazenda Rodizio Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Greetings Lizbednall.

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are delighted to hear that yourself and family enjoyed your multiple visits with us. We always pride ourselves in only delivering the best quality meats and exceptional service all year round.

Thank you once again for your kind words and we really look forward to your next visit.

Kind Regards.