US$70
  • Pool
Jurys Inn Leeds(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$57
  • Restaurant
Novotel Leeds Centre(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$62
  • Free Breakfast
US$53
US$48
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$58/night.

Days Inn Wetherby(Wetherby)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$60
Roomzzz Leeds City West(Leeds)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$57
US$55
Orbitz.com
  • Free Breakfast
US$45
US$44
Ibis Leeds Centre(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$63
Book now, pay at stay
US$48
US$44
Travelodge
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$50/night.

All reviewsbreakfast and dinnerthe ritzbuffet styleself serviceshort breakleeds city centreyork
Reviewed 4 September 2017

staff are okay but I feel sorry for them dealing with the large proportion of drunken guests who have no respect for others and keep everyone else awake with their noise ! I certainly wouldn't recommend staying here at weekends if you want any sleep at all
even more shocking was that families were staying here
room was ok not the cleanest , was very dated like most of the hotel tbh , the whole place needs a good clean and refurbishment

Room Tip: go elsewhere if you want to sleep
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Debby R, Assistant Operations Manager at Britannia Leeds Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Dear Andrew D

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor. All feedback is taken seriously and will be addressed with our management team at the property.

Reviewed 30 August 2017

For the price we paid I can't really complain. The staff were friendly and helpful. The whole place could do with a makeover. Beds were comfortable and room was clean apart from the skirting boards which were very dusty. Tea and coffee are provided in the room. I was worried that we would hear doors banging a lot as they were not easy to open and close. Did hear a few early morning but managed a good nights sleep.

Stayed: August 2017

Dear CoDurhamAnn

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor. I am pleased to see you on whole you enjoyed your stay with us, and your comments with regards dust will be investigated and corrective action taken.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

My friends and I stayed here for one night to attend Leeds festival on the Sunday. We arrived just before 2pm as when we booked it said check in was AT 2pm, when we got to front desk we were informed that check in was actually FROM 2pm and they could not guarantee what time our rooms would be ready. We did ask if they'd be ready by the time we got back from the festival and we were assured they would be.

We got to our rooms about 1am and left about 9am and most of the time in the room was spent sleeping. However, the room was clean, quiet and a very good side. The beds were comfy although a little hard and there were tea and coffee making facilities which I did not expect.

The hotel itself is quite dated although there is ample parking, a cheap bar and it was very reasonably priced for the festival period so it was exactly what we needed!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

Dear MichelleM2113

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Adviser. I am pleased to see you found your stay comfortable and hopefully we may welcome you back to the hotel again soon.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

well what a day it was our wedding anniversary we booked for thursday 24th aug at 12.30
the staff was spot on, the food was well best meal we have had my wife and I had beef, well it melted in our mouth and lots of it, the veg was ok we had apple crumble
that was nice nothing wrong with it like someone said also the soup was hot and tasty nothing wrong with the bread rolls keep up the good work. see you soon

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank geofffrey44

Dear Geoffrey44

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Adviser. I am pleased to see you enjoyed your meal, We look forward to see you on your next visit.

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

This hotel is very basic but just what you need for a festival, if your like me an don't want to camp.

Apart from waiting 10 minutes for someone to check us in, the staff were very friendly.

The first night we were there, a drunk person was trying to get in our room because he thought it was his. But I believe this is just down to the festival.

Breakfast was £9 each and was ok, nothing special. But it set us up for a day drinking.

The room is a decent size and comes with tea and coffee.

If I ever go to Leeds Festival again I will stay here.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends