Mercure Leeds Parkway
Novotel Leeds Centre(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$60
US$104
US$74
  • Pool
Jurys Inn Leeds(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$57
US$78
US$90
US$75
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Plus Milford Hotel(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$51
Cosmopolitan Hotel(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$51
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$68/night.

Roomzzz Leeds City West(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$74
  • Breakfast included
Ibis Leeds Centre(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$50
US$48
US$48
US$38
1,048 results
All reviewsgolden acre parkbalcony overlookingan early morning flightsteam roomplenty of free parkingwedding venuetrouser pressleisure facilitiesovernight stayone night stayself serviceweekend breakotleydiscowoodlandironmushrooms
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Arrived here after travelling from Devon and had a number of emails to catch up on!

Unfortunately the internet is awful, I've used better dial up connections. Asked reception 'our internet isn't that good I'm afraid', asked for refund so I could go find another hotel - can't do that either.

It's 2017 and wifi is quite standard wherever you go.

Poor show Mercure.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Jamie P
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Room Tip: Room was old fashioned and dusty,also full of spiders!when I went for my breakfast at 9.30 I was informed there was no more bread left which seems really unacceptable as I paid £11.00 and I only ended up having fruit and coffee!also 1 of our 3 rooms wasn't even ready for check in so my friends had to get ready in my room and then check in at 1am when we returned from a friends wedding locally
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Mercure Hotels
Reviewed 4 September 2017

Stayed here for the night as we were attending a wedding nearby. Only needed a place to sleep so didn't make use of any of the facilities. Didn't pay a lot for the room so wasn't expecting anything fancy.

Our room was a studio room. Decor was dated, if you want to experience hotel interior designs of the 1990s then this hotel is for you. Bathroom was tired and overall the rooms were in need of an update.

Overall, it did the job.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 August 2017

I stayed here for one night whilst going to the Test Match at Headlingley because of its close(ish) proximity to the ground. First, it really doesn't warrent the £109 price tag, yes it was convenient but in terms of Mercure standards it is quiet run down and badly in need of a refurb.

I was in a single room in the original part of the hotel, the carpets on the stairs were very worn, and the room was very tired in terms of decor. Basic.

In the morning there was no hot water to the shower, but boiling hot water from the sink tap. Also, no hairdryer. I reported the lack of water when I was checking out, and was greeted with 'oh dear' and effective, 'That will be £109 please'

I have stayed in many Mercure hotels in the past, and this one was not representative of their standard. I won't be back

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank ianntaylor
Reviewed 25 August 2017

We really enjoyed our stay in this hotel. We had a lovely view and a very comfortable room. We were able to travel to interesting Yorkshire sites from this hotel. We enjoyed the restaurant and the breakfast.

Stayed: July 2017
1  Thank deborah b
Richard P, General Manager at Mercure Leeds Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2017

Dear Guest,
Thanks for your post on Trip Advisor and I was glad you enjoyed your stay. Hope to see you return soon.
Regards