US$49
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$58/night.

Novotel Leeds Centre(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$58
Book now, pay at stay
US$81
US$67
  • Breakfast included
Jurys Inn Leeds(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$61
US$57
  • Restaurant
Days Inn Wetherby(Wetherby)(Great Value!)
US$55
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$65/night.

US$30
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$35/night.

Ibis Leeds Centre(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$40
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$45/night.

Roomzzz Leeds City West(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$58
  • Breakfast included
Book now, pay at stay
US$49
US$44
Travelodge
  • Bar/Lounge
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 August 2016

I and my husband stayed there for one night on June this year for a special bike ride event the next day. The garden, the hotel owner lady, the breakfast all were very good. would recommend to others.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Terry T
Reviewed 15 August 2016

we stayed here for one night in august.....the room completely threw me back to the eighties if not earlier I felt as if I was in a time warp.....the decoration is very busy to say the least and the pink sink just set the tone for the room. There was a pink velour headboard on our bed which was absolutely filthy and stunk of the previous YEARS guests heads....I had to sleep at the other end of the bed.....
having said that our room overlooked the nice garden. I didn't stay for breakfast so cant comment on the food. The lady in charge was very pleasant tho so cant complain there......Would I go back there....no I'm afraid its not for us.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank geordiegals
Reviewed 15 August 2016

This guest house is so bad that we left and moved to another hotel.The beds in the twin room are placed in opposite corners, and the bedding is very old and worn. Pillows flat and no matching bedding. The mattresses are extremely worn and have obviously been in use for years.Lifting the valance sheet revealed 2 spare mattresses under the bed and the bed was not level. The cream satin bed heads are dirty from heads leaning on them. 3 tea bags on an old china plate, lumpy sugar in a plastic container with a very dirty lid and out of date milk cartons were provided supposedly for refreshment. A lamp by one bed was on the floor with a loose bulb and shade .The rooms general appearance was grubby and needed updating. We was so shocked about the state of this guest house that I booked another hotel and we left this establishment.I now regret I did not take any photos of the room and facilities.

Room Tip: Please do not stay here.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Doris M
Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

Apart from the fact it needs completely updating as it's fresh out of the 1970s, it's somewhere to sleep. Albeit not that comfortable. I'm not convinced the bedding is freshly washed either..

Anyway my main issue is the joke of a breakfast. £6 each for some stale Weetabix with 3 slices of over ripened banana and strawberry, a pot of tiny coffee which was meant for us both but we barely got 2 cups out of it.. and a slice of thin wholemeal toast. All that for £12. Oh and an eye bath of odd tasting orange juice in a dirty looking glass.

The whole place just needs a good clean and some emulsion.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank EmmaTabitha
Reviewed 28 February 2016

the bed was so hard might have well tried to sleep on the floor, breakfast no choice soggy cornflakes with prunes on top, owner hovered at breakfast table and asked for payment before we even finished eating, asked us to park under the trees even though plenty of room woke to find so much bird mess on car could hardly see. the worst place we have ever stayed nothing good to say

Room Tip: service is terrible no room would be worth staying in
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple