2,468 results
All reviewscity centrebrewery wharfcar parktriple roomroyal armouriesbars and restaurantslovely hotelhen partybusiness tripwould stay againreception staffsaturday nightshort staychecking intrain stationgood nights sleepcomfy bed
Reviewed 14 September 2017

Good hotel with friendly staff; bed linen needs more attention to. Good gym and food and overall a good repeat experience compared to others around in same price bracket. Would recommend. Bar and restaurant very good. Morning coffee: missed cappuccino.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 September 2017

excellent value for a last minute meetings or get together. Booking on DayUse was very easy and the hotel were more than helpful in ensuring you had all you needed during your day, with a complimentary Costa whilst we waited

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 September 2017

I left my room and locked the door and did NOT leave the sign up to say (happy to be cleaned, come in) said something like along that however I left for about 10 to 15 mins and then came back to my room which was 101 and seen the door open..
So I entered the room which was unlocked and left open and found the room cleaned and replaced my items in a bag which I could NOT find so i went down to reception and told a staff and the staff got the manager and I told the manager what happend and the manager told me to go back to my room and he will find out for me what has happend and call on the room telephone. So I went back to the room and then I found my items in a white bag near the bed then I realized that one bag of mine was missing which had my work papers and my food for work so I informed the manager I found my items but one bag is missing.
I waited for the manager to get back to me after 2 hours I had to check out so I when back to the reception and checked out and told the staff if I can see the manager quickly as he didn't get back to me of my missing item.. so I waited and waited and was geting late so I left as I didn't want to be late for work.
I am very disappointed and upset as the manager did not catch up to it and the service I received from him was terrible which did not make my stay very comfortable.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank hayder_786
Reviewed 11 September 2017

Nice dinner - honeyed salmon with wild rice - and good service. Room was comfortable and clean. Convenient to the city centre, and friendly staff. My hotel of choice for my business trips to Leeds. Thanks to Rebecca for ensuring my food arrived quickly!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Travelled to Leeds with my partner and daughter to attend post grad open day at Leeds Uni
Checked in at 16.45 to a pre booked family/ triple room(810), room was very small and there was a 3/4 bed and a single bed ( not what we booked)we were in the room about 15 mins
We walked around a lot of the city's main areas to show our daughter what the city had to offer, she then returned to the room, we returned approx 23.00 and the room was very warm, the air con was stuck on heat, the control unit did not work so could not be regulated, opened the window but outside noise from the bars was loud, the temp never dropped and the heat was very uncomfortable, the noise from the air con unit was a constant humming and we never got much sleep at all that night, I complained in the morning whilst checking out and all I got was a sorry!!!!
I am a regular Jurys user but will not be returning to Leeds Jurys inn...

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family