“Another lovely lunch”

Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: International, Bar, Wine Bar
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: All Bar One Millenium Square Leeds is a stylish city bar where you can catch up with friends, unwind after work or simply find a sophisticated space to indulge in an excellent selection of food.Within easy reach of Briggate, the Victorian Quarter and Electric Press, All Bar One Millennium Square Leeds is the perfect place to meet up with friends or unwind with work colleagues. Of all the bars in Leeds, we've got the right blend of food, drink and atmosphere at any time of day.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I do love All Bar One, particularly my favourite 'Fish Finger Wrap' with an 'Elderflower Fizz' for lunch... such a creature of habits! As always, the staff are friendly, and the atmosphere is great. Brilliant for getting on with some work while enjoying lovely food. I did treat myself to some churros, which were fab too!

General Manager A, Manager at All Bar One Millennium, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Hi Simon,

Thank you for your lovely feedback about your recent visit! The fish finger wrap is my go to for a quick, tasty lunch! Download our All Bar One app and receive rewards when you visit us in future!

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

Came in for Galentines with my gal pal and we had a great great time! Eden was lovely getting it all booked, changed the time last min but he sorted it no prob. Our waitress Emily was super great too! So so friendly and attentive and talked us through the vegan menu (which was all amazing, the dhal and the tempura mushrooms particularly). Sorry for smashing that glass, and thank you for not making a fuss! :) Oh and it was such good value too!! Definitely gunna be back soon!

General Manager A, Manager at All Bar One Millennium, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2018

Hi Dominic,

Thank you for your amazing review! We are so glad you enjoyed your evening with us at All Bar One Millennium Square. The tempura mushrooms are an absolute favourite of mine and I'm thrilled you loved them also! I will feedback your comments to Emily and Eden and we look forward to hopefully seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

The place is opposite the square where there is a a few other places to eat.

We visited on a Friday at lunch time and noted that there were a lot of tables reserved. It was very busy by the time we were leaving, so it is a popular place.

It is well presented and the staff are nice.
There are two entrances, one is suitable for wheel chairs or push chairs.

The menu was ok, we had a fish and chips (4/10), kids fish and chips (4/10) and I had a Miso Rice bowl with chicken (8/10). Those dishes and a drink each, came to just short of £40. Bit pricey for a lunch.

Hello, thank you for letting us know about your recent visit to All Bar One Millennium Sq Leeds. I am thrilled to read that you had a good experience with our staff and within our building. I do hope that you download our All Bar One app to receive rewards and offers for your return visits!

Reviewed 1 February 2018

Went here with some friends and their toddler on a Sunday afternoon for some lunch. We also had our office Christmas party here so I have tried some of their food before.

Overall the service was good and the food was tasty but nothing special for the price range.

The Good
-The 'small plates' that we ordered such as the chorizo skewers were all pretty decent
-The waitress (Hannah) was very friendly, and great with the toddler in the group
-I like the style of the restaurant and everything seemed nice and clean.

The OK
-The main courses were reasonable. I had a burger myself, the bun was a bit burnt and maybe a bit smaller than I expected of something called 'the ultimate burger' but was tasty nonetheless.
-The desserts were a bit hit and miss. The chocolate orange cake that my friends ordered was delicious, but my brownie + ice cream left a little to be desired. I would normally expect warm brownie when being served with ice cream but in this case it was cold.
-We had a discount voucher of 33% off, without this some items may have felt a little pricey for the quality but its probably just about reasonable.

The Bad
-The food was slow to arrive considering that it was a quiet day (when we ordered there was only one other table)

Misc
-The bottle that we got the water in for the table looked cool but was pretty terrible to pour from :D

General Manager A, Manager at All Bar One Millennium, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2018

Hi Matthew, we truly appreciate your honest feedback. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your small plates- my favourite is our box-baked camembert with toasted ciabatta! I will pass on your great feedback to Hannah and will report to the chefs regarding your desserts. Many thanks once again for your helpful comments, We hope to see you again soon.

All the best,

Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

I've ordered a burrito with chips. Everyone knows what a burrito is and how it should be prepared, but what I got was PUFF PASTRY oven baked filled with cheese and black beans and some chicken.
This was very disappointing and definitely not going to return anytime soon

General Manager A, Manager at All Bar One Millennium, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2018

Hi Crystina,

Our burritos are made using tortillas with a filling of spicy rice, chicken, black beans, cheese and red peppers. I apologise that the burrito wasn’t to your taste but do hope that you visit us again to try some more of our variety of dishes.