“HIDDEN GEM! Great little find! Bev and her dream team!”
Review of Multiflight Cafe

Multiflight Cafe
Ranked #17 of 104 Coffee & Tea in Leeds
Reviewed 5 March 2021

Attentive and SUPER FRIENDLY staff. What a welcome! The food is locally sourced and really delicious! I was told there may be a wait on food to which I was more than happy to wait. Especially when I know my foods been freshly prepared. It's been a shame lockdown as I've missed this place. There's going somewhere for a meal but there's this place. A place where you feel welcome and part of the family! There's a reason people come back here. Parking for me isn't an issue. I'd put a pay machine in if taxi drivers pulled up and stayed there all day! If you like delicious food and a cracking coffee multiflight is the place to be. Also toilets are spotless! 10 out of 10! Support local.

Date of visit: October 2020
Write a reviewReviews (110)

Reviewed 6 October 2020 via mobile

A very pleasant experience. Good food, friendly staff who were very attentive and who stuck to COVID guidelines without being over-bearing. Will definitely return.

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 11 August 2020 via mobile

My friends and I spent a relaxing and very pleasant hour here. We had coffee and scones in the sunshine, served by friendly efficient staff.

Date of visit: August 2020
Reviewed 27 July 2020 via mobile

It's great that the multifight Cafe has reopened again.the service brilliant.all the staff is are extremely friendly and very polite.the food is very good.i will come time and time again

Date of visit: July 2020
Reviewed 10 December 2019

I tend to come here quite frequently for lunch as the food is good, nicely presented, and offers a great view of the runway at Leeds Bradford airport.

Date of visit: December 2019