Savill Court Hotel & Spa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Good 3.5/5
The White House(Old Windsor)
Wheatsheaf Hotel(Virginia Water)
Average 3/5
    Good 3.5/5
    Savannah Bed & Breakfast(Virginia Water)
    Excellent 5/5
    Very Good 4/5
    1,418 results
    All reviewsgarden wingorchid restaurantwindsor great parkminute treatmentrelaxation roomsauna and steam roommilk and cookiesreception stafflegoland packagelovely groundsrelaxing breakexecutive roombeautiful buildingcourse dinnerchanging roomsafternoon teafollowing morning
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed 30 August 2017

I booked the hotel based on the 4 star rating but unfortunately I feel it does not live up to that. I have heard that a lot of weddings are held at the hotel, and I feel that the staff cannot cope with the demand of this, together with regular hotel guests.
    The grounds of the hotel are beautiful. However, our room was very small, and had no air con. The hotel had provided us with a fan, but this didn't help much in the hot weather!
    We ordered room service for breakfast and dinner. The staff seem perfectly nice, but we did have a few misunderstandings - e.g. I asked for cheese for my beef burger (they hadn't sent this up when initially asked). Chef insisted he would remake the burger, but ended up sending me cheese and bacon which was strange! Basic things were forgotten - e.g. lack of condiments, cutlery, milk for my tea. Breakfast is £15.50 together with a £5 tray charge which is extortionate, especially considering the poor service and mediocre food.
    On our last night, we asked reception for a form so we could order breakfast as room service. We filled this out and hung it on the door. However, we realised no one had picked up the form in the morning, which was disappointing!
    We spoke to the manager who was very understanding and compensated us for the inconveniences mentioned.
    The staff said the hotel was planning a refurbishment, which is a good idea, as in some ways, it appears dated (e.g. hotel room, tv, remote, no AC).
    Lovely manager, but average hotel. I don't feel it is worth the price we paid, but perhaps a refurb will change that.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
    savillserviceteam, General Manager at Savill Court Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2017

Dear Farah R,

Thank you for your feedback and for choosing Savill Court Hotel & Spa.
    Savill Court is a popular wedding venue, similar to many hotels of this design.
    We are sorry that you encountered an issue during hot weather; we do provide a fan and can provide more upon request.

We will share your feedback with our food and beverage team who will address the issues you have highlighted to ensure we maintain our very high standards.

We hope to welcome you once again in the future.

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Booked in at 14:00 and was told our room wasn't quite ready, was given complimentary ticket for 2drinks in bar. After and hour i went back to reception to see if room was ready and No. Isaid can you let me know when as we are waiting in bar.after another hour my other half stormed up to reception to find out what was happening and lo be hold the room was ready!!!! So we managed to get in at 16:00!!
    Noticed no toilet paper and biscuits were missing from tea tray the trouser didn't work. The room was ok neat and tidy. But due to waiting around for 2hrs we were unable to use any of the facilties as we had a wedding reception to go to. Breakfast was lovely, best part of our stay unfortunately

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Tony M,

Thank you for your feedback and for choosing Savill Court Hotel and Spa.
    We are sorry to understand that you encountered a delay at check-in and that you could not use our extensive facilities on this occasion.

We are delighted that you enjoyed your breakfast and we will share all of your comments with our team for our future developments.

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

I stayed here with my children last night. The hotel looks beautiful on arrival and our room (65) was spacious and well presented. The staff were friendly and the colouring packs and cookies & milk for the children were really thoughtful. We arrived late at the hotel and ate in the bar. The food was good. We swam this morning which was fine but the pool was quite cold. It was fine for nonstop swimming but not for relaxing. The jacuzzi was nice and warm though. The thing that lets the hotel down is the heat in the room- even with the fan on it was unbearable. We all slept without covers on and today are also covered in bites. Looking through the comments on here quite a few people have struggled with the heat. We mentioned it to reception this morning who seemed surprised- yet it is clearly a long standing issue. So lovely facilities overall but be prepared to get very little sleep if your room is as hot as ours was!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
    savillserviceteam, General Manager at Savill Court Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Dear Claire R.

Thank you for your feedback and for choosing Savill Court Hotel & Spa for your legoland break.

Thank you for your kind feedback regarding your room and the gifts we provided for your children, it was our pleasure.; we will also pass on your positive comments to our Restaurant and Bars team.

We are sorry that your room was warm we will aim to improve your experience next time and we will review all of your feedback for our future developments.

We look forward to welcoming you once again in the future.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

This is the 2nd time that I have stayed at Savill Court Hotel for a spa break as we enjoyed the relaxing experience so much. We thoroughly enjoyed our 2nd experience as we found the staff really lovely and friendly. Tatyanna gave the best relaxing head, neck and shoulder massage making me feel really comfortable. Allison was really friendly, efficient and attentive while serving us lunch and dinner (very hard working). Our favourite staff member was, by far, Dimitre who went over and beyond to make sure we had all we needed and more! Dimitre really made our weekend - serving us dinner and drinks in the restaurant with a smile, lots of laughs in a very professional manner. We look forward to coming back to Savill Court to see him after the refub!!

ONLY DOWNFALLS: Our room was toooooo hot with no air-conditioning and we were located over the spa which clearly contributed to the temperature. We were in a 'triple room' which was clearly a twin room with a pull out sofa bed. Unfortunately I didn't get a good night's sleep on the sofa bed as the mattress was so thin!!!! Surely, it's easy enough to wheel a 3rd single bed in... especially when you've come away for a 'relaxing' break??? I look forward to returning once the refurbishment has been completed and getting a decent night's rest to compliment such a relaxing massage!

Room Tip: Avoid staying over the spa!
    • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
    1  Thank L0rnie
    savillserviceteam, General Manager at Savill Court Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Dear L0mie,

Thank you for your feedback and for choosing Savill Court Hotel & Spa for your Spa break.

We are delighted to understand that you enjoyed a relaxing experience for the second time.

We will share your kind appreciation with Tatyanna, Allison and Dimitri who will very much appreciate the recognition you have given for their dedicated service.

Thank you for your comments which we will take onboard for our future developments.

We look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

We had a lovely time. My friends and i shared a triple room. It was a shame that the room was so warm. It was stifling! Also my friend had the third bed which i think was some kind of fold up bed which did not have a proper mattress and unfortunately it was awful to sleep on. It a shame as we went for a relaxing rest and came home exhausted, particularly my friend who had the dodgey mattress!
    I think the staff are amazing with particular reference to Demitri who served my freinds and myself with our evening meal. He was so attentive to our needs, I cannot fault him one little bit. In fact he made our night being so lovely. If only all waiters were as kind and funny as him. Thankyou Demitri!
    Alison also served us and she was fabulous too.
    We enjoyed the facilities and our treatment of massage. Tallula was excellent!
    On the whole our visit was brilliant, it was a shame my friend didn't get a comfortable night sleep though.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends