US$163
US$59
Travelodge
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$72/night.

Alma Lodge(Windsor)
US$196
Bluebell House(Woodside)
US$99
US$78
US$196
US$163
2,154 results
All reviewspirate roombricks restaurantskyline barplay areatreasure hunttreasure chestan adventurekingdom roombunk bedssplash poollego modelstheme parklego friendsthemed roomspark viewlego pitq bot
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Another enjoyable 2 night stay. Overcame the reluctance of various staff members to clearly give advice on the situation of booking the Castle restaurant to dine in when staying in the LEGOLAND hotel. By going in to see the senior staff prior to opening for dinner they welcome the extra booking.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank asda159
LEGOLAND_Windsor, Social Media Team at Legoland Windsor Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Hi,

Thank you for recommending LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort Hotel to our current and future TripAdvisor Guests. We are delighted you and your family had a wonderful visit and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I visited with my two children for a two night stay , my son is autistic and a charity paid for our stay , it rained so we could not get to go on many attractions but enjoyed the pool , clean pool and free towels ,during the evening my son wanted a chocolate fountain as he saw it in restaurant , the manager mark gave my son a free bowl of ice cream and chocolate fountain which was kind , also gave us cream eggs , my son enjoyed the stay , one complaint in the lounge a man who worked there blonde long hair was the most unfriendly man , just in his own world building a fish and ignoring the children which wanted help and grumbling at them , maybe he should engage with the children building Lego !
Mark made out stay and thank you so much.

I enjoyed our stay but if I was paying I would have preferred to spend the money staying at Disneyland Paris , just my preference.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank catz2Kent

Hi,

Thank you for recommending LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort to our current and future TripAdvisor Guests. We are delighted you and your family had a wonderful visit.

We love to hear suggestions that would have made your visit a 5 star experience. Should you wish to detail these further please send us a message at customer.services@LEGOLAND.co.uk and copy in your Brick Reference number #3247617. Thank you for your review.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

It far exceeded our expectations! An all round wonderful hotel booked to celebrate our son's 9th birthday. Ideally situated right on the theme park and enjoyed by the children and adults! Will stay again soon

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
LEGOLAND_Windsor, Social Media Team at Legoland Windsor Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Hi,

Thank you for recommending LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort to our current and future TripAdvisor Guests. We are delighted you and your family had a wonderful visit and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Just returned from an overnight stay with 2 days in the park. We have 2 children age 5 and 3 and it was perfect for them! The hotel was fantastic and attention to detail was great. It was a fantastic break and I would thoroughly recommend!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Jenkc28

Reviewed 26 March 2018

I recently spent a night here with my wife and small children, we were doing a 9 day tour of England and decided to break some of it up with kid-priority days. We knew that the park was not yet open, and the kids were disappointed with that, but there was enough for them to do in and around the hotel for the 2 days we were there that they were quite happy.

The Lego designs and art are fantastic, people of all ages can appreciate them. The staff was friendly and very helpful, though I'm pretty sure part of this stemmed from the fact that there was literally only 4 other families in the hotel the night we were there. I wasn't impressed with the food, the only place open was the Skyline Bar and I found the fare to be average at best and pricey for what you got.

We stayed in one of their new Ninjago rooms, the kids loved everything about it (including their bunk beds and the Lego bubble bath). We walked all around the resort and saw a bunch of the other room designs, all are really impressive. Scattered throughout the grounds are all kinds of interesting Lego creations, from dinosaurs to fish to foxes and rabbits.

We also spent some time in the pool area. It's smaller than I expected, and more appropriate for younger kids (mine are 9 years old). But they had a blast with the slide and the water guns (and Lego foam bricks), so we ended up spending a couple hours at the pool.

The resort is a nice spot for families to relax and for the kids to have fun, I would expect things are more crowded, crazier and even more fun when the park is open.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family