“Friendly”

Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Very old building but clean and presentable. Friendly staff , food was delicious with ample portion sizes.

1  Thank Jackie C

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We had a lovely meal with our parents here last night. Like most we went for the buffet option, but it’s not your usual ‘help yourself’ option. There was a mixed platter of freshly cooked starters, which was delicious and very generous. We could have them had soup, but we skipped this to save room for our main courses. Next we had crispy duck and pancakes. We then each ordered a main course from the menu with rice etc. All dishes were delicious. I had Kung po prawns, which was suggested by the young lady serving us as I wanted something a bit spicy. I’m glad I went with her suggestion. After all of this we could only manage ice cream, even though we could have ordered as many more main courses as we wanted and each would have been cooked to order. The staff were really friendly and helpful. My partner is a vegetarian and they went out of their way to make sure she was well catered for with plenty of choice. The restaurant is small but this added to the atmosphere - all tables were full. We thoroughly enjoyed our evening and the bill was very reasonable too. We will definitely go there again.

1  Thank DavenKirsty
Reviewed 31 March 2018

We decided to go for the buffet which was a good choice. It was not the standard Chinese buffet of helping yourself from catering buckets of stewed food that has been sitting around for a while, This was a freshly prepared selection of food all cooked excellently.
Our hosts were welcoming and friendly. Altogether a thoroughly enjoyable meal,

Reviewed 24 March 2018

I'm really surprised with all those that rate this place. Perhaps they have never ventured outside Evesham? But when I visited recently this was one of the poorest meals and experiences I have had for a while.

This used to be a lovely Mediterranean restaurants many years ago set in a lovely building. But on entering it gave the appearance of being closed and I had to venture upstairs to find the place really was open.

The lady serving was polite but was clearly not too enthused with her job or even Evesham, as she told me. not a good start. The food was just okay but a bit weird.

Altogether a place worth missing sad to say.

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

Best Chinese I have in 10 years, London has nothing on this, amazing helpful staff! A joy to eat here

1  Thank Sophie L