All reviews beefeater next door petrol station beefeater restaurant country park meal deal co op road noise what it says on the tin adjoining restaurant good nights sleep budget hotel no air conditioning sat nav main road convenient location night's sleep excellent stay
Reviewed 10 August 2018

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

I stayed at premier Inn eveshem for one night as part of a wedding party. I arrived at 2pm and the rooms hadn't yet been paid for by the groom but I was still let into my room so I could shower and relax.
The room was huge with good facilities. Only problem was no Aircon in the rooms on such a hot day meant it was stifling. The fans in the room didn't help much but that was my only issue.
Breakfast in the beefeater next door was a good selection and well cooked.

The staff though was where this hotel stood out. Tammy took me to my room on the first day, managed to get me a slightly later check out time, hustled a few companies for a taxi for me and was just brilliant. I saw lots of people in reception and nothing was too much trouble for her. When I mentioned to the groom how lovely the staff was even he name-checked Tammy. She is an absolute asset to the hotel and brand.
I also met another two members of staff in the hotel and beefeater who were friendly, helpful and even carried my bags downstairs when it was clear I was struggling in heels.

It is far away from most things but a quick taxi from train station. Would stay again just for the room size, great bed and lovely staff.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 7 August 2018

A friend and I decided to stay over in Evesham for a wedding reception and found that the premier inn was the best value for money, however the room was extremely hot and there was no aircon but a fan was provided in the room on arrival. Overall the rooms are clean and tidy and we would stay there again.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

I Have stayed in a number of Premier Inns and would visit all of them again, but not this one. No aircon and one window that opened about 2 inches. I have never stayed in a room so hot it was like sleeping in a sauna. Come on Premier Inn why don't you invest in some air conditioning.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 August 2018

Room was very smelly dogs I imagine my wife had flea bites the next day
Next morning corridor where cleaner was also smelly not nice
Generally staff very friendly breakfast very good value for money
Would go again but not in a smelly room

Room tip: Check room first
Trip type: Travelled with family