“Best coffee in Worcester !”

Boston Tea Party Worcester
Ranked #4 of 26 Coffee & Tea in Worcester
Price range: US$6 - US$14
Cuisines: American, British, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Boston Tea Party is a small family owned independent cafe group serving simple well-prepared food & drinks made with great ingredients, skill and love. Ethically sourced, affordable, feel-good & excellent quality - made from scratch onsite everyday by people who care about what they do. The opening of BTP Worcester was an opportunity to bring a much neglected old building back to life. It is now very much part of the Worcester scene happily hosting all sorts gigs & events put on by the talented folk of Worcester.
Reviewed 29 July 2016

This place is just greeeeaaat for coffee ... wish we had one where I live, the cakes and pastries are excellent too... fresh and really delicious !

TellBTP, Assistant Manager at Boston Tea Party Worcester, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2016

WOOO! Oh yeah, we love hearing things like this!

Where is it you live? Let's get a petition signed up?!

Thanks for the kind words

Reviewed 28 July 2016

Our group of four (3 adults and 1 child) had a magnificent breakfast in this cozy restaurant with a relaxed atmosphere. The staff was very friendly, service was fast and the food was really good. This is a must place to visit.

Glad we could make your breakfast a good one!

We hope to see you again very soon!

Thanks :)

Reviewed 23 July 2016

Place was packed and buzzing. Made to feel welcome with children - great to have crayons and puzzles provided. Excellent child's menu too. However, the "grown ups" choice was very limited if you did not want anything that involved wheat, or eggs... so plumped for the goat's cheese salad... I love a good salad. This was not a good salad... it was a very strange salad. It looked lovely, and was a generous portion, but it tasted VERY SWEET. It was full of sugar coated nuts which should have been on the dessert menu.... it I had wanted a dessert I would have ordered a dessert! It was so sickly I could not eat it. Shame, as the place is full of character and in a great central location. Had so wanted it to be good...

Thanks for taking time to write to us today.

Apologies that you were not happy with the salad, we use the ingredients in that particular salad to give different and balancing flavours so the beetroot's earthiness balances out the candied pecans sweetness.
I would be really grateful to talk to you in depth a bit more about this, if you could possibly email me on worcester@bostonteaparty.co.uk and we can dicuss this further.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Emma

Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

In Worcester on my own shopping and felt a bit peckish, straight on trip advisor and found this place and I was not dissapointed. Service was friendly and efficient i ordered from the brunch menu and had the chorizo hash with poached egg spinach and roasted tomatoes and it was delicious. I sat near to the counter and i could see the lemon drizzle cake was flying out...i was too full to have a slice. I thought this was an independent until i looked it up and discovered it was a chain which surprised me, it certainly felt like an independant venue with personal service and a great menu.

Hi! Thanks for the kind comments.

We're all happy to hear you enjoyed your experience here. Next time, try the veggie alternative of the hash; sweetcorn hash! You won't be disappointed, I assure you.

Boston Tea Party is a chain, yet we definitely believe that each store has it's own personal touch.

Thanks again, and see you soon!

Reviewed 19 July 2016

You may remember during the 70s a group called the Sensational Alex Harvey band, well their second biggest hit after Delilah was Boston tea party. All together now ''thats why young Americans drink coffee'' a history lesson and a great tune all wrapped up in one. Well that was what was going through my mind when I spotted this tea/coffee establishment across the square in the centre of Worcester .The coffee house is modern and very clean and well maintained, I was served by a very attentive young man (who I didn't get the name of but was tall with glasses) who helped me make my choice as it can be a minefield in these places as there are so many types. I after all his advice stayed on safe ground and went for the tea even this came with some advice as to how long to leave the pot before pouring to give you optimum flavour which was good. When paying I was given a loyalty card which when fully stamped will entitle me to a free drink or cake. So when asked again "are you going to the party? Are you going to the Boston tea party?" My answer will be a definite yes.

Absolutely love this review! And we, here at BTP Worcester, have all educated ourselves on the song, next time you might hear us all do our own rendition of it... who knows?!

Thanks again for this awesome review! Glad we made your trip!

See you again at the party :)