“Lamb yes please”

Cuisines: American, British, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 23 March 2015

We were visiting worcester for our sons competition at the arena over the road from the pavilion after a successful day we chose to have lunch before driving home. We all had carvery and I was shocked to see lamb ( yes please my favourite ) the choice if vegetables was excellent and all fresh not what I normally expect from carvery. The service was very attentive and the staff were very warm and friendly.

Reviewed 22 March 2015

Visited with my children one Saturday morning, and was amazed to see we were the only customers in there, and even more amazed nobody came in during the 45 mins we were dining for. We had great service, the food was hot and fresh and although it lacked some atmosphere, ( due to lack of customers ), we will definitely visit again soon. The value was excellent and im certain they wouldn`t mind if you left your car in the car park if you need to go into town, its no more than an 8 minute walk across the bridge, visit you wont be disappointed.

Reviewed 22 March 2015

After visiting the pavilion on several occasions we decided to go here for the last day of the six nations. There were 12 people in our group we arrived in time for the first match and we all ordered breakfast I have had this before and once again it was excellent the white pudding is the best anywhere.
We then sat and enjoyed some nice real ales and watched the rugby unfold. For lunch we had pulled meat burgers and fries again it was excellent.
The rugby was probably one of the best sporting days ever and the final game had us all on the edge of our seats.
The pavilion was shutting early for a private event in aid of St Richards, a soul night so we decided to buy some tickets and stay on we ordered dinner I had steak with salad and chunky chips it again was top notch beautifully cooked and full of flavour.
We were shocked to see 400 odd people turn up for the evening event. The music and atmosphere was electric. If Carlsberg did days out they would have done it at the pavilion. Food, service, rugby, music and plenty of drink all amazing thank you.

Reviewed 21 March 2015

My first and last visit to this venue! Absolutely terrible food. Ordered the steak which I requested to be cooked medium/rare. When it eventually arrived, I can only describe it as a battered old slipper! It was the most enemic piece of meat I have ever set my eyes on.
To be fair to the waiter, he did replace the steak, however I had already finished the rest of my food by the time that arrived.
Also ordered the Stilton sauce.....avoid. Was just a jug of milk!
Better off popping over the road to eat.....to Homebase!

1  Thank grimebuster1
Reviewed 20 March 2015

Love food here always consistant..staff always friendly and attentitive,we are regular visitors on week days